Peloton

brokerstip

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've begun to seriously look into one two times. The competitive component and being able to climb the ranks and look at metrics is always huge for me. But when it comes down to it I enjoy being outside and really biking much more, so Strava and group classes at gym the put results on screen have to suffice for me, along with crushing people in road races.

when I would look into it, it always semed like peloton company would crash at any point and i'd have a near worthless stationary bke.

Not so fast Broker...

Peloton took a stance Wednesday in a statement to Pelobuddy ... "We take this issue very seriously and can confirm Peloton indefinitely paused the use of Kanye West’s music on our platform. This means our instructors are no longer using his music in any newly produced classes and we are not suggesting any class that includes his music in our proactive recommendations to Members."

They add, "You should know this was a decision we made immediately following his remarks. Again, thank you for sharing your concerns and thank you for being a Member of our Peloton community."