My brightest employee refuses to get a flu shot

WVU

39 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Besides his excuse of a doctor's note, does he have a valid reason not to get it. Is this employee also against wearing a seat belt? :laugh 

Does this employee also preach there was massive election fraud in the 2020 election after watching 2,000 Mules?

The cancer in America is larger than one would think.

Do you have a valid reason for being a diabetic fat ass that ate his foot off?

Mind your own fucking business, you dumb fucking cvnt.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

These libtards are so fucking dumb they don't realize how this stuff starts opening up doors to not hire or fire employees based on their medical record.

And the most vocal in this thread also happen to be the most unhealthy out of everyone.

Funny how stupid some people are.

if it wasn't for those of us that are courageous sticking up for basic human rights, everyone would have to show their phone right now... green if you've had your 6th booster and said nothing anti-establishment on social media... red for everyone else... and if you're red you can't go in ANY BUILDING ANYWHERE

and yes that would totally be the USA right now

1 hour ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

If it's a condition of employment he's screwed.

Legally speaking it's no different than an employee refusing to wear a uniform if that's a condition of their employment.

I don't like vaccination mandates, but this is not a vaccination matter.

It's an employment matter and he has no recourse other than a post-termination lawsuit that he won't win.

NY people that got fired won the post termination lawsuits

1 hour ago, Bigrunner said:

Besides his excuse of a doctor's note, does he have a valid reason not to get it. Is this employee also against wearing a seat belt? :laugh 

Does this employee also preach there was massive election fraud in the 2020 election after watching 2,000 Mules?

The cancer in America is larger than one would think.

sorry pal, this guy is a democrat.  Now what?

1 hour ago, Shavencoinpurse said:

It’s not like U of M didn’t ever think lawsuits would happen in these cases. I’m sure they were prepared and willing. WVU, as Jimmy said, don’t think twice about firing if the word came from above you

I'm in a tough spot and my guy has apologized profusely for putting me in it.  While I could be terminated for not following orders to terminate, I would not have the same legal recourse that my guy has.

41 minutes ago, milwaukee mike said:

does that violate anything regarding HIPAA?  or does everyone have to sign something saying they consent to the sharing of all their medical stuff

I am almost positive we were forced early on to sign consent.  Don't remember for sure.

5 minutes ago, WVU said:

sorry pal, this guy is a democrat.  Now what?

How do you know if he's a democrat? You can't even remember if you consigned a consent form. Strange for someone who is such an anti-vaxxer. 

So you won't tell me if your so called democrat employee is against wearing a seat belt will you tell me if you're against wearing a seat belt?

Btw the way. Benedict Donald says 2,000 Mules is fact. You sir are owed an apology. :lol

Just now, WVU said:

yes, but a precedent has been set.

I don't think so.

If the reinstated employees in New York were employed under a collective bargaining agreement it's different than your employee's situation.

You're in an uncomfortable spot, but not a tough spot...

Always do what is best for you and your family before looking anywhere else.

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

There's a political thread for that stuff Runner.

There's many political threads and non political threads. And many of the threads have political posts.

But go ahead feel free to delete my posts in record time. Everyone knows you're Double Standard Hoffa and  you love to silence me since we agree on nada!

1 minute ago, Bigrunner said:

There's many political threads and non political threads. And many of the threads have political posts.

But go ahead feel free to delete my posts in record time. Everyone knows you're Double Standard Hoffa and  you love to silence me since we agree on nada!

PAR FOR THE COURSE AT HOFFA’S PLACE!

1 minute ago, Bigrunner said:

How do you know if he's a democrat? You can't even remember if you consigned a consent form. Strange for someone who is such an anti-vaxxer. 

So you won't tell me if your so called democrat employee is against wearing a seat belt will you tell me if you're against wearing a seat belt?

Btw the way. Benedict Donald says 2,000 Mules is fact. You sir are owed an apology. :lol

Let's be clear here.  I am not an anti vaxxer.  I am pro choice.  I have been vaxxed and boosted.  The reason I know he is a democrat is because we have shared an office.  Politics come up all the time in the office.  I don't like the seatbelt laws since they are in direct conflict with not having a helmet law.  But I still wear a helmet and I have always worn a seatbelt.  

5 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Moved.

I've never deleted a thread or post of yours.

13 minutes ago, WVU said:

Let's be clear here.  I am not an anti vaxxer.  I am pro choice.  I have been vaxxed and boosted.  The reason I know he is a democrat is because we have shared an office.  Politics come up all the time in the office.  I don't like the seatbelt laws since they are in direct conflict with not having a helmet law.  But I still wear a helmet and I have always worn a seatbelt.  

Well as long as you're not wearing a tinfoil helmet you're good to go. 

1 hour ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

Do you have a valid reason for being a diabetic fat ass that ate his foot off?

Mind your own fucking business, you dumb fucking cvnt.

If I were his boss and he did that I would fire him for being disgusting and it made me sad to look at.  I would just use his constant math errors as backup justification.