Elon!

PatrickBateman

3 hours ago, Bigrunner said:

This reply makes zero sense. Every president and presidential nominee except for Benedict Donald released their tax returns to the public.  

Rachel Maddow receiving a partial tax return of the only president to not disclose his taxes was newsworthy. She was transparent with the way she reported it. But we know you and your conservative colleague would have caught and killed the story. That's what enablers do for their criminal leaders.

He eventually turned them in and…..nothing.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, FairWarning said:

He eventually turned them in and…..nothing.

Who eventually turned them in? :laugh

You're very misinformed.  This is what I deal with on a daily basis at Double Standard Hoffa's Place.  Trump never turned in any part of his taxes. Never! During his campaign he said he would when the audit was complete. He never turned them in.

Facts are not on the side of the Neo-Nazi and fascist party so they constantly have to lie.

Nice try FairWarning  Another burial.  

I can only imagine the look of rage and disappointment on OneFooter’s face on the night Trump’s taxes were released to the public.

“Ohhhhhh booooooyyyyyy this is the moment I’ve been waiting for for over 8 years now!!!!!  Finally gonna get him”……..and all it showed was that he paid his taxes, and had no traces to paying Stormy Daniels, Putin, the KKK, neo-nazi party……..nada.  “WTF????? THAT’S ALL THERE IS?  REBUPLICON SCUM OR POOTIN IS PROTECTING HIM SOMEHOW I JUST KNOW IT.”

Poor guy probably wasted over $300 throwing a party for prime time viewing of it like he did the January 6th shit show hearings.

7 hours ago, Bigrunner said:

Who eventually turned them in? :laugh

You're very misinformed.  This is what I deal with on a daily basis at Double Standard Hoffa's Place.  Trump never turned in any part of his taxes. Never! During his campaign he said he would when the audit was complete. He never turned them in.

Facts are not on the side of the Neo-Nazi and fascist party so they constantly have to lie.

Nice try FairWarning  Another burial.  

No?  Meh, don’t really care either way.  Buried, unlike Jimmy Carter I guess.

On 3/14/2023 at 2:37 PM, Jimmy Hoffa said:

That's too bad.

I think parents look at issues like school cirriculum and library offerings differently than those without children.

Double Standard Hoffa had to work today.

I stiffed a dead man and PatrickBateman fucked a dead man.

Go ahead Neo-Nazi, threaten me with a 24 hour ban.:laugh

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/10/2023 at 9:40 AM, Bigrunner said:

Matt Tabbi got slaughtered yesterday.  He's become property of Elon Musk and the MAGATS. He refused to answer questions honestly.   He left the hearings bruised yesterday. 

On 3/10/2023 at 11:51 AM, MonkeyF0cker said:

Imagine being this delusional.

Dumb Monkey a big supporter of Matt Taibbi.  The ignorance of Dumb Monkey.  He always gets sucked in by obvious liars. :laugh It's so embarrassing.

"America is funding bioweapon labs in Ukraine". Dumb Monkey heard this on Fox News 

Now he had nothing but glowing praise for scum like Matt Taibbi. Dumb Monkey is easily fooled.:laugh

Bigrunner always schools Dumb Monkey.

13 hours ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

I heard they moved Carter to the Fetterman Center for Vegetable Research.

Any feedback or thoughts on Clarence Thomas? 

Almost every American is affected by the the votes he makes. Bought and paid for. Clarence and Ginni Thomas belong no where near the Supreme Court? Your thoughts. 

FairWarning already shared his thoughts.  "The criminal and dishonest Clarence Thomas checks all the boxes of a conservative Republicon". 

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2023/04/clarence-thomas-broke-the-law-harlan-crow.html

image.png.20423f1aa20c397de03b5e800aae4965.png

Clarence Thomas's defense.  "Supreme Court Justices are allowed to have friends". :laugh The guy checks all the boxes of conservative Republicon scum.

Complete and deafening silence from all conservative Republicons except for FairWarning. :cheers

https://thehill.com/opinion/judiciary/3941511-supreme-court-justices-are-allowed-to-have-friends/

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Unless it can be PROVEN that his court decisions were influenced it's just bad optics and a lot of noise.

Got it. "It doesn't matter if a conservative Republicon scum breaks the law but when a young black Democrat allegegy breaks a never enforced rule they must be expell". Double Standard Hoffa 

"Clarence Thomas checks all the boxes of conservative Republicon scum". FairWarning 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/rcna78696

15 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Unless it can be PROVEN that his court decisions were influenced it's just bad optics and a lot of noise.

"Unless it's proven that secret luxury gifts accepted from his Republicon megadonor billionaire friend influenced his votes, then no laws were broken". Hoffa

https://www.msnbc.com/deadline-white-house/deadline-legal-blog/clarence-thomas-harlan-crow-gifts-propublica-rcna78477