Someone beat the crap out of nancy pelosies husband

mikeman

36 minutes ago, Brock Landers said:

He could have Clarence Darrow as his lawyer and he's losing badly.

No losing, because there won't be a trial. Only a plea deal.

Would you face attempted murder charges with a public defender against a jury of Nancy's peers in her home district, or take a plea deal?

Think about it...

• Replies 828
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

53 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

No losing, because there won't be a trial. Only a plea deal.

Would you face attempted murder charges with a public defender against a jury of Nancy's peers in her home district, or take a plea deal?

Think about it...

Listen, I'll delete my account here and leave forever if that happens, or I want you to do it.

That is just moronic thinking, there is zero chance that happens.

Very strange indeed.

NBC: Paul Pelosi walked away from police before hammer attack

Ed Morrissey 9:01 AM on November 04, 2022

nbc-paul-pelosi-730x0.jpg

What actually transpired at the Pelosi household last week? We know the basics: a nutcase attacked an elderly man and nearly killed him after breaking into the house. We also know that Joe Biden and fellow Democrats have attempted to graft this attack onto their midterm “democracy in peril” messaging, including Biden’s national address this week, while simultaneously attempting to tamp down discussion of the facts of the case.

However, NBC offers new details this morning on the police response before the attack  — and Paul Pelosi’s curious reaction to it, at least at first. According to their sources, Pelosi himself opened the door when police arrived, and rather than walk out, began to walk back toward assailant David DePape. DePape even assured police that everything was “good,” which — given the broken window — police clearly didn’t believe.

Only then did the hammer attack occur, prompting an immediate response from the surprised officers, according to NBC:

None of this changes the basics of the case. DePape is still a lunatic who attacked an elderly man with a hammer after breaking into his house. Paul Pelosi is still lucky to be alive. But the sequence suggested by Miguel Almaguer raises some questions as to whether the attack itself might have been avoided, and what exactly was going on in the house before police arrived.

For instance, why would Pelosi have walked back toward DePape after opening the door to the police? Why not tell them he was in danger? NBC provides a couple of speculative opinions to answer the obvious question this report raises, but without any factual substantiation. They bring in a former FBI analyst to essentially claim that fear makes people do strange things, which may be true but still leaves the conclusion that it was a strange thing to do. The easiest thing to do would have been to walk the other way and tell officers of the danger inside. That would be even more true in the case of an intruder than, say, a domestic-violence situation, where the “fear makes you do strange things” explanation might apply more.

More oddities emerge, too. The new details don’t include whether Pelosi had been attacked prior to the officer’s arrival on scene; Miguel Almaguer notes that explicitly, in fact. If Pelosi was injured prior to their arrival, though, why would police have allowed him to go back into a residence with evidence of burglary apparent? In fact, one has to wonder why they would have let Pelosi do that even without apparent injuries, given the scene at that moment. And why weren’t the officers informed that the residence belonged to the Speaker of the House, who is second in line for succession to the presidency and could have also been inside the home at the time?

Body-cam video and the police reports would be helpful in this case to suss out the answers to the questions raised. At the moment, though, those are not available — and may not be for a long time. As David Strom wrote yesterday, the media doesn’t seem interested in digging deeper into the oddities of this case, and in fact are casting aspersions on anyone looking for some actual journalism in this case as conspiracy-theory kooks.

Fortunately, Pelosi has survived the ordeal and is now at home after surgery and a week in the hospital:

18 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

Ya come on Hoffa. No one has a better record of correctly predicting things than this little guy!!!!

He offered 10,000-1 like that means anything since it was gonna take a few days to come up with a few hundred, and now is offering $10,000.00+.  I wonder if he ever stops to think anout why he’s a life losing gambler.

16 minutes ago, Brock Landers said:

How many times do you need to be told you are 100% full of shit, that will NEVER HAPPEN 

So as his lawyer, you would suggest he face of jury of Nancy's peer's, in Nancy's district, with a Public Defender and not take a deal but instead risk 20+ years for attempted murder...

Okay Mr. Dershowitz...

1 minute ago, joeybagadonuts said:

Brock really is a full blown retard. Has zero clue about what he’s talking about but acts like he’s knowledgeable. 

Opinions like his are wonderful... But this isn't Fantasyland.

Here's the Suspect's choice: Go to trial with a Public Defender and risk 20+ at Folsom, or plead guilty to the other charges and they'll toss the overcharge of attempted murder that they can't prove anyways and take 2 years at Chino with 1 month off for time already served. 

Trial 

:laugh

10 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Opinions like his are wonderful... But this isn't Fantasyland.

Here's the Suspect's choice: Go to trial with a Public Defender and risk 20+ at Folsom, or plead guilty to the other charges and they'll toss the overcharge of attempted murder that they can't prove anyways and take 2 years at Chino with 1 month off for time already served. 

Trial 

:laugh

Chino, he will be the spics personal butt pinata. 

On 11/2/2022 at 1:42 PM, Brock Landers said:

Listen, I'll delete my account here and leave forever if that happens, or I want you to do it.

That is just moronic thinking, there is zero chance that happens.

You really think every one of those charges stick as written?  Almost zero chance of that. He might plea down a couple of those charges and still get 20 years.  10,000 to one is just a bad bet.  True odds are probably 3-1

No surveillance pics, no body cams, no police interviews, no mug shots, no rap sheet on the attacker, no reports of anyone trying to track movements of either party before the attack, not even a dr's report of exact injuries for either.

Something tells me they're lying.

I heard a comment yesterday to look at the uvalde shooting in TX, everything they told us initially turned out to be a lie - heroic rescues saved lives, rapid response saved lives, etc, the police and responders congratulated themselves. Without evidence we can no longer trust anyone's word for what happened.

2 hours ago, mikeman said:

No surveillance pics, no body cams, no police interviews, no mug shots, no rap sheet on the attacker, no reports of anyone trying to track movements of either party before the attack, not even a dr's report of exact injuries for either.

Something tells me they're lying.

I heard a comment yesterday to look at the uvalde shooting in TX, everything they told us initially turned out to be a lie - heroic rescues saved lives, rapid response saved lives, etc, the police and responders congratulated themselves. Without evidence we can no longer trust anyone's word for what happened.

They are trying to keep the real details out of the news until after election day. 

Then Headline will be 

Pelosi sex tape found . All charges dropped.