Drake Maye for Heisman

Gmcarroll33

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

46 minutes ago, FairWarning said:

I can’t believe he’s the favorite now, but someone has to win.  Mich was easy money last night, has been since D’antonio left East Lansing.

Yeah, he’s not best player but if they beat PSU and OSU, he might win it 

Daniels is great but don’t think he can win if LSU lose 3 games. He needs to beat Bama 

3 minutes ago, PatrickBateman said:

Yeah Butch Davis and his teams were saints.

UNC cleared of all wrong doings by the NCAA and for Butch Davis. 

Damn Butch had assembled a freak show of a defense that year.  Too bad his QB was TJ Yates.  I was at the UNC/LSU game.  1 yard away without half of the players and TE dropped a TD in the end zone on the 2 yard line for the win.  Robert Quinn, Marvin Austin, Quinton Coples, and Tydreke Powell was a freak show of a d-line.  Bruce Carter and Quan Sturdivant as LBs.  Man what could have been. 

Mack is the most useless POS salesman for UNC ever.  30 years of this dipshit one way or another.   Congrats he had Vince Young drag his ass to a title.  That GT coach seemed way bettter to me.

Best staff he’s ever had.  Haha.   Chizik and all defensive coaches have a lot of explaining to do as how this could be the best ever.

FML I hate the toying of UNC football.  At least UVA made it a miracle needed vs a mega tease.