• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

45 minutes ago, Hoops said:

Is this Panda Express 

I'll help you out. Panda Express is fast food Chinese Food.  They don't offer or make Pho. Pho is a Vietnamese dish. I am a food connoisseur. Bigrunner 

Brock Pho looks great. Disregard what pisshe butt says. Fishtard is clueless about everything but  gambling. 

4 minutes ago, FISHHEAD said:

Will Brock and BigRunner be dining together next Tuesday night sharing a stuffed pie and crying in their beers??

Perhaps.  Based on these two representations it seems to be that all anybody in Illinois does is eat and talk about Donald Trump.  Brock’s passion is gluttonous food, and OneFooter’s passion is Trump.

5 minutes ago, Dingo said:

No bean sprouts,hot peppers or basil?
Top Notch ,Indeed.

Brock enjoys spicy food more than me, mine last evening was spicier than his in all probability ..........and with better quality ingredients. 

My guess................. today is WING DAY for the talented driver from Champaign. 

5 minutes ago, vitalyo said:

Ask BrockdickLanders for McRib first not after

You know what I said about your lies. A grain of salt. Facts matter!

Pootin's playbook the same as Hitler's playbook.  Illegal invasion of neighboring European countries and getting off on killing innocent babies, kids, and women!  

And your love of PooTin is massive. Fucken sicko Vitalyo is!

21 minutes ago, PLB said:

Keep pounding this co(ksuckVitalyo.

All he has are stupid names like Pootin.

One footer.

PLB, a Dumb Mother fucken Nazi sympathizer. I know because I'm a Nazi hunter and I've bagged a few.

Pootin using the exact same playbook as Hitler. Illegal invasions of neighboring countries to kill innocent babies,  kids and women. 

Nazis are sickos and so are Nazi sympathizers and lovers like PLB and Vitalyo. 

32 minutes ago, PLB said:

Keep pounding this co(ksucker Vitalyo.

All he has are stupid names like Pootin.

One footer.

I am actually trying to help the guy and he gets all mad at me for no reason. Knowing that BrockdickLanders is a scammer I have adviced him to get the McRib sandwich first. The poor soul so is so stupid, BrockdickLanders will fvck in the ass and leave him on the street. 

12 minutes ago, vitalyo said:

I am actually trying to help the guy and he gets all mad at me for no reason. Knowing that BrockdickLanders is a scammer I have adviced him to get the McRib sandwich first. The poor soul so is so stupid, BrockdickLanders will fvck in the ass and leave him on the street. 

Rhetoric of a pro Russian Nazi should be taken with a grain of salt. I ain't buying what the Nazi is selling.  I know history and I know the Nazi playbook. I know you are a sicko.