• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

You just did. Be proud.

I don’t have a clue what’s going on in your life, but take a deep breath and calm down and brush off any random comments from people.  What does it matter at the end of the day what somebody on the internet says?  Paying XYZ is the right thing to do.  Justifying your way out of it over an anonymous stranger from the internet making a comment is wrong man.  I’m sure you’ll wake up tomorrow cooler headed and do the right thing as you said you would.

i cut you some slack Hurry, the first thing you need to do is pay the money for the contest...and then you need to stop insulting people.

I dont know where you went or why, but the first step is to clean the slate, then we can go back to the way it was, you are only a stiff if you dont pay the money.

Pay the money and it's over.

What happens after that is normal drama.

1 minute ago, mikeman said:

i cut you some slack Hurry, the first thing you need to do is play the money for the contest...and then you need to stop insulting people.

I dont know where you went or why, but the first step is to clean the slate, then we can go back to the way it was, you are only a stiff if you dont pay the money.

Pay the money and it's over.

What happens after that is normal drama.

Not the time for trolling MM.  If he plays it on a few wagers and they all lose then he’s in a bigger hole you troll.

And on the subject of people going after your wife, take some responsibility there. It’s typical behavior for a most male anonymous forum, has been and always will be. You don’t want something burned don’t put it next to a fire. You don’t want something wet don’t leave it outside. You don’t want people talking about your women, don’t post her bikini pics.

1 minute ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Not the time for trolling MM.  If he plays it on a few wagers and they all lose then he’s in a bigger hole you troll.

Naah. it's only been 10 days or so, he can pay and the details can come later.

It's not like he's brock or even ted, shit happens, hurry's a good guy. people here have gambling problems, drinking problems, drug problems, few of us judge harshly.  It's not the end of the world if he's 2 weeks late.

1 minute ago, mikeman said:

Naah. it's only been 10 days or so, he can pay and the details can come later.

It's not like he's brock or even ted, shit happens, hurry's a good guy. people here have gambling problems, drinking problems, drug problems, few of us judge harshly.  It's not the end of the world if he's 2 weeks late.

✔️