Lets use this thread to post pics of all the crying libs over the next week

sleepy

8 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Why,? A neighbor is a trucker and he says business is way down because of the recession and drivers cant get enough hours, as far as I know not diesel related.

We may be good short term as far as groceries go...Was at Aldi yesterday and noticed celery was only .95...I thought what the hell,it was 1.79 last week and over 2.00 everywhere else...Then came home and saw Aldi is going back to 2019 prices for Thanksgiving this year...HaHa I like the way it rubs it into everyones noses that it is rubbed in that these are "Trump Prices"...Show Aldi support this month!

https://ijr.com/aldi-slashes-prices-trump-office-special-thanksgiving-sale/

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

18 minutes ago, Buster said:

We may be good short term as far as groceries go...Was at Aldi yesterday and noticed celery was only .95...I thought what the hell,it was 1.79 last week and over 2.00 everywhere else...Then came home and saw Aldi is going back to 2019 prices for Thanksgiving this year...HaHa I like the way it rubs it into everyones noses that it is rubbed in that these are "Trump Prices"...Show Aldi support this month!

https://ijr.com/aldi-slashes-prices-trump-office-special-thanksgiving-sale/

I saw their boxed stuffing is 75 cents, the brand name stove top is around $2 now.

4 minutes ago, redstripe said:

Every Biden voter should pay reparations   . Instead we are all paying. 

That or a month in prison to sit and think about their mistake.  WVU is still saying he wouldn’t vote for Trump vs Biden, but would cop out and write in DeSantis like he’s made ammends for the Biden vote last time.  Not even close to good enough.  If you proudly voted Biden last time and regret it, then you have to proudly vote Trump if he’s the candidate this time.  Voting DeSantis as the nominee is their dream come true as it obsolves them of any responsibility.

5 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

That or a month in prison to sit and think about their mistake.  WVU is still saying he wouldn’t vote for Trump vs Biden, but would cop out and write in DeSantis like he’s made ammends for the Biden vote last time.  Not even close to good enough.  If you proudly voted Biden last time and regret it, then you have to proudly vote Trump if he’s the candidate this time.  Voting DeSantis as the nominee is their dream come true as it obsolves them of any responsibility.

Looney liberals have no critical thinking skills. Hence voting Biden last time. Expect no different 

6 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

I didn’t proudly vote Biden.  I held my nose and voted for him because Trump is a twat.

17 minutes ago, WVU said:

I didn’t proudly vote Biden.  I held my nose and voted for him because Trump is a twat.

Would you take your life from 4 years ago or this?  If it’s Trump vs Biden again and “every vote counts” then writing in DeSantis sticks you much more on the looking for any excuse to vote Biden side even if you have to do it by not voting for either.  

my brother is a trucker and he thinks diesel thing is going to be massive too. hes been predicting doom for a decade however. if they let something totally preventable kill 100k ppl that would be something else. so it wont happen. but what will happen is i will see an ebt receipt with lobsters and steaks and a remaining balance of 4500

1 minute ago, KingKolzig said:

my brother is a trucker and he thinks diesel thing is going to be massive too. hes been predicting doom for a decade however. if they let something totally preventable kill 100k ppl that would be something else. so it wont happen. but what will happen is i will see an ebt receipt with lobsters and steaks and a remaining balance of 4500

....not even counting the marshmellows and FRESH fruits and veggies

3 hours ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

I have no problem building work camps and filling them with Biden voters.

They need to pay for the damage they have done.

9 hours ago, Buster said:

Yes...Broth is great for crockpot and also for idahoan mashed potatoes...8 bucks or so at Sam's..

Idahoan Real Premium Mashed Potatoes - 3.25 Lbs.

Yes, most times it ends up in a crock pot recipe.................one day a week, will just eat the beef bone broth plain on the stove top with added spices and real garlic.