Huge prop (ravens game)

KingKolzig

4 minutes ago, KingKolzig said:

id shy away from likely myself. he caught just about everything thrown to him and still had 77 yds. one early drop or bad route he might not see that much at all. cant just plug in a rookie to a HOF players stats

IF YOU DID NOT OWE A FORMER POSTER (BOAT).   I WOULD TAKE YOUR ACTION STRAIGHT UP AT +100 POST UP.....BUT. YOU RUINED ANY CHANCE OF THAT BY NOT PAYING A POSTER.....

EASY 100 FOR ME, BUT HARD PASS AS I DO NOT GAMBLE WITH PEOPLE WHO HAVENT PAID OTHERS IN THE PAST OR HAVE SLOW PAID PREVIOUSLY....

HARD PASS PAL......MAYBE YOU AND HUAD CAN WAGER STRAIGHT UP ON TONIGHTS GAME....:laughing-smiley-face:

44 minutes ago, KingKolzig said:

lol no

boat loaned me 500 then left the site

also nbweiners lost allcredibility thinking likely will have a big game and saying he would bet o90.5

I will bet it over 90 with a Credible poster.... and for the right odds...i got over 45 wwhy would i bet you over 90 at +100? you are a known shot taker..... boat left the site, send the cash to hoffa to hold, or how about George to hold until they can get money to boat.......

anyone want to bet ahead

cordelle patterson u53.5 rush yds -115

atlanta has 3 good RB's. they use them all. patterson will get about 9 to 12 carries, 12 MAX. and hes not that good at all. so could easily get stuffed on a few and end up with 30 yards on the night. id set this at about 39.5 honestly