Midterm Elections Thread

Machiavelli

22 hours ago, redstripe said:

Yeah at 4.00 gallon with this admin.  Trump 2.00 gallon. 

Yeah it's Biden's fault.  :doh  You're to cultist and stupid to know how stupid you're.

Another thing very clear to anyone with a brain. It's wrong that the SCOTUS has been turned into a religious body. It's a minority pushing their religious beliefs on the majority of America. How dare they. Not in America.  This is the fault of Republicon leadership. It's shameful.

I vote D for Dah!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

30 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Yeah it's Biden's fault.  :doh  You're to cultist and stupid to know how stupid you're.

Another thing very clear to anyone with a brain. It's wrong that the SCOTUS has been turned into a religious body. It's a minority pushing their religious beliefs on the majority of America. How dare they. Not in America.  This is the fault of Republicon leadership. It's shameful.

I vote D for Dah!

That red stripe might be dumber than Merlin, and that is a major accomplishment 

1 minute ago, KingRevolver said:

Don't be a little hater, Kolzig.  You know that's good news.  

i think ill be a hater when china and india build a coal plant a week for the next 25 years. and the green new steal purposely destroys the middle class for power and control. which a reasonable person can accept over time but has to watch darnell get his lay-up for life

17 minutes ago, KingKolzig said:

they can make those numbers up

they cant make up a 7-lb bag of redi-ice is $3.50 at 7/11

$4 bag of ice soon lol 

If we were friends I would have loaned you $200 in a heartbeat. Do it all the time. 

But you and I will never be friends.

Hit up Merlin.  He's flush with money. Don't know if he's good hearted like me but worth a try.

16 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

If we were friends I would have loaned you $200 in a heartbeat. Do it all the time. 

But you and I will never be friends.

Hit up Merlin.  He's flush with money. Don't know if he's good hearted like me but worth a try.

Is that why you wanted to reduce your bets against me?  Because you loaned all of your money to “friends”? LOL.

Just now, MonkeyF0cker said:

Is that why you wanted to reduce your bets against me?  Because you loaned all of your money to “friends”?

No. After original offer I got better Senate odds at bookmaker. 

In other news anyone that voted for a charity who wants to destroy America, doesn't like America.  And that's why you're always posting anti American lies.

I voted D for Dah!

11 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

The party is deserting Trump in Droves and the nomination is Ron's to accept or decline.

The biggest danger to Republicans and the brightest hope for Democrats in 2024 is...

Trump running 3rd party for President. 

Yup...

If Trump loses GOP Nom, he will run 3rd Party...

Just to spite them...

21 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

The party is deserting Trump in Droves and the nomination is Ron's to accept or decline.

The biggest danger to Republicans and the brightest hope for Democrats in 2024 is...

Trump running 3rd party for President. 

Don't put it past him to do something scummy like that... he's an attention whore and would do it to fuck the Reps over.