Midterm Elections Thread

Machiavelli

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Where's Nancy?

The nation in now aware of the party of Neo-Nazis, election deniers,  insurrectionist and anti Americans. I guess Trump has been dumped. :laugh

In other news Dumb Hoffa says now the the Republicons control the congress, all aid will be cut off to Ukraine.  America First. :laugh

Similar to what anti Semite Charles Lindbergh preached while supporting Hitler. 

12 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Warning above poster is a white older man out of Georgia.  Explains his warped thinking in above post.  Plus he's wounded from Tuesday's midterms.  Even Dumb Joey said he be celebrating after the dems and Bigrunner get crushed. :laugh

I also think the Jan 6th hearings that Dumb Joey and Gmcarroll33 ignored played a roll in the ass kicking the nasty republican Neo-Nazis suffered this week. This is only the beginning.  Operation exposing the party of Neo-Nazis, election deniers,  insurrectionist quite the success. 

I’m in my late 30s, in shape, look like I’m in my mid to late 20, have all 4 limbs.  You did get it right that I’m white and out of Georgia though.  Not sure how that’s a negative.

25 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Get this, Republicon Nazis want to impeach Joe Biden for bribery. Says Gmcarroll33.  This will not age well.

Get this Republicon Nazis want to impeach Joe Biden for meddling in foreign affairs. Says Gmcarroll33 

This partially explains the beatdown Republicons suffered at the hands of a great nation in the recent historical election. Republicon Nazis got the fuken asses kicked. And we ate not gonna let up.

Zero nazi attire in my clothing collection.  Nor anybody I know.  I don’t see nazi’s anywhere I go as a matter of fact.  Somehow you see them everywhere.  Perhaps you communicate with ghosts too.

1 minute ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Zero nazi attire in my clothes.  Nor anybody I know.  I don’t see nazi’s anywhere I go as a matter of fact.  Somehow you see them every where.  Perhaps you communicate with ghosts too.

Like Nazi supporter Charles Lindbergh who preached America First in his anti war sentiment.  Guy hated jews and loved Hitler. 

Hoffa is preaching America First.  Give PooTin what he wants.  Now that the party of Neo-Nazis,  insurrectionist, election deniers,  no longer Magats, control the House aid to Ukraine ends.

3 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Like Nazi supporter Charles Lindbergh who preached America First in his anti war sentiment.  Guy hated jews and loved Hitler. 

Hoffa is preaching America First.  Give PooTin what he wants.  Now that the party of Neo-Nazis,  insurrectionist, election deniers,  no longer Magats, control the House aid to Ukraine ends.

You actually think you're sane?

19 minutes ago, xyz said:

You misunderstood.

Stiffy E will be eating your ass maybe as soon as tomorrow.

BREAD winner booted him.

Roger told everyone about how STIFFY E loves sloppy seconds.

What a great treat for BLACKlanders, 2nd helpings of Lou’s diarrhea pie.

Xyz says I don't know who he is. I better be careful.  I think I tilted him when I say i know you voted for a Neo-Nazi that stole millions from charity and millions from students. 

They don't deny it. It makes me sick. Over 70 million Americans.  A high % of alta cockers.