Arizona has the coolest fuckin' Senator...

KingRevolver

13 minutes ago, KingRevolver said:

An astronaut rocket scientist who is a decorated war veteran, a naval aviator who had 39 combat missions vs. Hussein. 

Forget whether he's a Dem or Rep... that's fuckin' cool!  The rest of you have shit Senators.  Just sayin'. :btj

If some Neo-Nazis mother fucker didn't shoot his wife in the head, Gabby would be Senator. 

How long before we see Dumb Joey attacking Gabby Giffords because she's not the same after being shot in the head.  3-2-1

"John Fetterman is a vegetable". Dumb Joey 

1 hour ago, KingRevolver said:

Read his book years ago. 

What I remember most about John McCain.  He was speaking in front of his base which included bigots and racist.  A little old lady with a mic in her hand ask a question about Obama being a Muslim  terrorist.  McCain grabbed the microphone and corrected the Trump radical. "No madam, President Obama is a good man".

I don't think there is one Republicon in today's party that would do that. As a matter of fact a majority of Trumptards hate McCain because he was kind to Obama and the thumbs down to block the repeal of Obama care. McCain was a good man just like Obama and Biden. That's a fact.

11 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

What I remember most about John McCain.  He was speaking in front of his base which included bigots and racist.  A little old lady with a mic in her hand ask a question about Obama being a Muslim  terrorist.  McCain grabbed the microphone and corrected the Trump radical. "No madam, President Obama is a good man".

I don't think there is one Republicon in today's party that would do that. As a matter of fact a majority of Trumptards hate McCain because he was kind to Obama and the thumbs down to block the repeal of Obama care. McCain was a good man just like Obama and Biden. That's a fact.

Obama care is quite possibly one of the worst bills ever passed.  All it did was triple my insurance.  And McCain was easily the worst Republican candidate I’ve ever seen btw.  I didn’t even want to vote for him in 2008 vs a junior senator community organizer but did.  What a shame it was that they trotted him out vs Obama.

https://www.rpc.senate.gov/policy-papers/a-decade-of-repairing-damage-done-by-obamacare

6 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Obama care is quite possibly one of the worst bills ever passed.  All it did was triple my insurance.  And McCain was easily the worst Republican candidate I’ve ever seen btw.  I didn’t even want to vote for him in 2008 vs a junior senator community organizer but did.  What a shame they trotted him out vs Obama.

https://www.rpc.senate.gov/policy-papers/a-decade-of-repairing-damage-done-by-obamacare

Shocking. McCain was kind to a black man. President Obama. He also was good friends with democratic Jewish Senator Joe Lieberman. McCain was a class act. Not shocking a racist anti Semite outta of Georgia disliked John McCain. Like I said a large component of Trump's radical base hates, hated McCain. 

7 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Shocking. McCain was kind to a black man. President Obama. He also was good friends with democratic Jewish Senator Joe Lieberman. McCain was a class act. Not shocking a racist anti Semite outta of Georgia disliked John McCain. Like I said a large component of Trump's radical base hates, hated McCain. 

Still baffles me how I’m a racist and an anti-semite when I’ve never done any other than pick on Stacey’s weight and teeth.  Hardly racist.  That’s a diet problem.

McCain was an all-time awful candidate.  The end.  Bob Dole was even better.  You continue to be the one supporting the party of 200+ years of racism btw.  Lyndon Johnson is your hero.  “I’ll have them n****** voting democrat for the the next 200 years.”  What a party.