Biden has Covid again

mikeman

29 minutes ago, mikeman said:

He met the cambodian leader a couple days ago - after the visit they announced he  came down with covid, Officially they say Biden tested negative, but we know it can take 3-4 days for it to show up on tests.

We need professionals here, where the fvck Brockdicklanders is when we need him. 

2 minutes ago, Chi_Archie said:

false flag. odd timing. right after mid terms.

they will lie to us that he is dead or finally say he is unfit to serve and hand the presidency over to Kamala , as planned 

Does this happen before or after the Republicons impeach him? What is right wing radio reporting.  They did report a red Tsunami and you bought in. :doh Please tell us now.

7 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Right wing hate and disinformation radio dominates the nation. Most at far right wing Hoffa's Place buy in to the cancer.

I heard the promoted red wave turned out to be splotches of ketchup on the wall of the white house dining room. :laugh

Sounds like you listen to a lot of it.  I listen to libtard Dan Bernstein.

15 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Right wing hate and disinformation radio dominates the nation. Most at far right wing Hoffa's Place buy in to the cancer.

I heard the promoted red wave turned out to be splotches of ketchup on the wall of the white house dining room. :laugh