• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

28 minutes ago, PLB said:

So like a 4 in Florida.

Thank you poster 💩 

Strange to be constantly commenting on another poster’s looks.   Again, we’ve all seen your picture…:laugh no wonder you have gf issues…that,  and your Borderline Personality Disorder.   Get therapy. 

4 minutes ago, IAG said:

Strange to be constantly commenting on another poster’s looks.   Again, we’ve all seen your picture…:laugh no wonder you have gf issues…that,  and your Borderline Personality Disorder.   Get therapy. 

He’s still mentality damaged from hearing his ex   moaning and being satisfied in the other room by some strange while he was playing PlayStation on the couch :bulb

:laugh

2 minutes ago, Hoops said:

He’s still mentality damaged from hearing his ex   moaning and being satisfied in the other room by some strange while he was playing PlayStation on the couch :bulb

:laugh

I think he was deranged before that….probably why she moved on.    But yeah, brutal.  At least he had his PLAYSTATION box. 

16 minutes ago, PLB said:

Why don't we just set up a Google meet. See what everyone looks like.

Because most of the rest of us know what everyone looks like,  and no one has any desire to interact with you more than we have to.   All my responses you you are just that, RESPONSES when you start shit…daily.  

2 minutes ago, El Chapo2017 said:

Huh?

"making friends"?

As far as I know, since the 5+ years since I joined TGF, Myself and IAG have always been on "Friendly Terms"...

Correct.   I generally am on friendly terms with almost all posters…PLB being the one exception.  If one doesn’t like someone, it’s easy to just avoid them.  PLB can’t seem to grasp this.