• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

One pick at a time Moldy.....

Good luck 

I just wish there would have been a lot more people who would bet NBA or ncaab 

This way I can enjoy their games like your nfl games only thing is ur doing betting once a week and that's torture to me I want to see action since I'm an action junkie at least once every 2-3 days once it's getting closer to winning yeah that's important 

1 minute ago, Moldoveanu said:

Good luck 

This way I can enjoy their games like your nfl games only thing is ur doing betting once a week and that's torture to me I want to see action since I'm an action junkie at least once every 2-3 days once it's getting closer to winning yeah that's important 

Its not like you cant start more teasers.........look the reality is that I will NEVER play a 15 teamer on my own and I would like to win this one......

YOu said you were helping me out, so why dont you just chill and let me make MY PICKS on MY TIME

9 hours ago, Moldoveanu said:

Good luck 

It’s hard to play hoops teasers is why.  

8 minutes ago, Moldoveanu said:

I said that cause I thought there would be many more I said I wanted like 20 guys each would have their own teasers but since nobody wanted to play this makes no sense for 1 guy to go ALL this time wasting 

No one is wasting time, Im trying to find 4 winners...

I mean for fucks sake, you act as though you cant gamble if I dont give you a pick..aready said I dont do the baskets, why would you want me to force a pick when we are this close?

Moldy why dont you just make me an offer on the 11 game teaser....I have 1k coming if I hit 4 more, why dont you just buy me out for fair market value.

I have given you over 20 winners and only 3 losers  in the last few weeks, you could have started all kinds of winning teaser legs with them on your own.

I have said multiple times that I appreciate the opportunity and that it was a nice gesture for you doing this but would prefer to come to a gentlemans agreement and be done with it. Make me a fair offer.

If it was not for me ud have lost everything 

But lucky you are still hanging in there and like I said earlier I gave everyone a heads up with every teaser at least 2 games won in it since nobody wanted to play I gave you my teasers that I already had won 6 teams 7 teams and 5 teams

So you were already starting at 6-0 7-0 in all the 5 teasers I did half the job if it was not for my wins ud be in the same place as I gave you the teasers at 6-0 7-0 since u won a bunch 

But since ur in this position lucky ur still alive thanks to me since I missed ur losing pick and some picks that went vs ur favor in the spread u still have  a chance to win 

26 minutes ago, Moldoveanu said:

Lucky you still got this pick at 11 since u wanted vikings in it that lost so u got another break from me

All these breaks ur getting should have a good outcome and I should take some money out of that 1k if u win but I wont

Ok Moldy...no point in arguing with you pal......I realize EVERYTHING that went on, good and bad and again thank you for the opportunity....

Just PLEASE only put in the plays I give you on these final 4

I will have this parlay closed before Sunday ends, win or lose okay?

15 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Ok Moldy...no point in arguing with you pal......I realize EVERYTHING that went on, good and bad and again thank you for the opportunity....

Just PLEASE only put in the plays I give you on these final 4

I will have this parlay closed before Sunday ends, win or lose okay?

Go ahead u can put in plays for college for next week also I don't mind just close it out

2 minutes ago, Deemer said:

Crazy lol

raise you haven’t even posted 11 winners and are mad? Seems like moldy has saved you

he did post more then 11 winners he actually went i believe 17-0 if i am not mistaken but because he had 5 teasers those wins were distributed each with about 3-4 teams then after that an NBA play loss , then TB loss , then Vikings loss ,  couple of  breaks here and there

so with my teasers that i gave him at 5-0 6-0 7-0 he was close to 10 wins on some of them and some had 10

7 hours ago, Moldoveanu said:

If it was not for me ud have lost everything 

But lucky you are still hanging in there and like I said earlier I gave everyone a heads up with every teaser at least 2 games won in it since nobody wanted to play I gave you my teasers that I already had won 6 teams 7 teams and 5 teams

So you were already starting at 6-0 7-0 in all the 5 teasers I did half the job if it was not for my wins ud be in the same place as I gave you the teasers at 6-0 7-0 since u won a bunch 

But since ur in this position lucky ur still alive thanks to me since I missed ur losing pick and some picks that went vs ur favor in the spread u still have  a chance to win 

OH WOW