Anyone likes Houston to beat up on Cleveland ?

Moldoveanu

Only because Watson is set to make up his debut after suspension ? first game he has not even played and dont see how they will kill houston here

Houston wil be pumped up to get to Watson this will be a superbowl for Houston The new QB for houston vs Miami did a tremendous job completing 26 out of 39

love the way they ended up on 15-0 run should give them some boost us what to expect in this game

+7 points thats a lot for a shitty team like cleveland on the road dont care who they play they are out right shit espec ially on the road

I wouldn't put too much faith on a team that can't stop a 5 year old playing running back for the other team. It's one of those situations where even if watson's throwing fucking fat ducklings, they can pound the ball all game and houston still won't be able to stop. If they put 1 single high safety to stack the box, it'll come down to can Watson make the throw on 1 vs 1 match ups. Lines at 7.5 right now, and you're right that's a lot of points for road team but, I just feel like 1 costly Houston turnover and games going to be over if Cleveland gets a 2 possession lead they can milk the clock and manage multiple first downs to drain the game out of houston. Good luck with you're bet though moldy

25 minutes ago, KingKolzig said:

watson was booed. and danced angrly ever time he made a play. hip hop

meanwhile heninecke walks around with a scowl but likely 100x a better person

I see Baker Mayfield was cut today, may never get another chance to start(heck he may never play again), Watson will be like him in 2 years or so.