Is it better to let 10 and/or 100 guilty people go free than let one innocent person suffer? Discuss.

IAG

Were Franklin and Blackstone right?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Discuss

• Yes better to let 10 go free rather than convict one innocent ( but not as many as 100)
    • Yes better to let 100 go free rather than convict one innocent
    • No, better to convict one innocent than let 10 guilty go free
    • No, better to convict one innocent than let 100 go free (but not as few as 10)

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, mike499 said:

I assume so. Didn’t read much of the thread on twitter. I figured this would be as good of place as any to ask this. Personally I’m flipping the coin. A billion your set for life and I’m a degenerate so there’s that

A bird in the hand…I’m a degenerate also, , but if had the chance, a million would cover a lot of degeneracy.   I’ve been on the wrong side of too many coin flips to chance it.   Good topic though.  Could probably make an independent thread and would get discussion without getting derailed. 

On 12/9/2022 at 9:07 PM, IAG said:

Good thing , since apparently you can’t afford your rent. 

So how much?   

I thought so.

Must suck to be so lonely and pathetic that you have to hang out on a gambling forum with a bunch of men.

Good thing a couple of losers validate your feelings on a daily basis. If not you would take a header off the nearest bridge.

How are you going to prove your income? You're a coward who hides behind the Internet.

5 minutes ago, PLB said:

Must suck to be so lonely and pathetic that you have to hang out on a gambling forum with a bunch of men.

Good thing a couple of losers validate your feelings on a daily basis. If not you would take a header off the nearest bridge.

How are you going to prove your income? You're a coward who hides behind the Internet.

Income may be established with both parties submitting past 5 years tax returns to J. Hoffa for audit and findings report.

3 hours ago, PLB said:

3 hours ago, PLB said:

Hides behind internet? I’m FB friends with many posters nitwit.   Just got home from a tremendous day with my “real life” friends.  

You have zero friends.  Zero. 
w2 nitwit.   How much?