Top 10 TGF posters of all-time

KingRevolver

Just now, KingRevolver said:

Lot of factors, pal.

Dopey posted a lot of videos early on.  Fucker went after Brock hard for years... and then ended up meeting him in person.  Rode in the big rig.  LOL.  Sleepy has a good résumé.  

MoreMen been around the whole time posting the same ol' shit.  He's a docile pitbull.  He's posted his own picture.  That's a plus.  People have come and gone, he's still here doing the same ol' thing.  Consistent.

IAG is a lady.  Rare in forumville.  Has run some great contests.  Lots of controversy and love triangles around her in the last few years... very entertaining threads.  :laugh

Dopey blew Brock in the BIG RIG.

MOREmen is a racist who steals food from poor people and scams the state of Minnesota.

IAG is a loser who inherited money. An old cat lady who drives around gym parking lots and dates other losers.

Crap posters.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Been around since 2005 myself first on EOG and as soon as i got the word about this place i came here. I like to talk about sports mostly football and bet on games from time to time but i also get involved with the other topics as well. Definitely been a lot of interesting posters through the years for sure.