Need a small loan

Gamblin Again

I need a small loan. $350 pay pal . Will pay back $400 within a month , probably less time

I dont want to go to details. If anyone has in their heart to help me. I have a job .  Will give my phone number in PM to whomever can help me and I can explain. This is not to gamble with.

It's small bucks to some, and a lot to others... I've never met anyone on here..But this is a Christian speaking, Swallowing my pride here , 

If anyone can help.. PM me and I will give my phone number , This is not to save a simple fee . This isnt a snarky/joke post , I'm a man of my word. Whomever can help , 

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Gamblin Again said:

I need a small loan. $350 pay pal . Will pay back $400 within a month , probably less time

I dont want to go to details. If anyone has in their heart to help me. I have a job .  Will give my phone number in PM to whomever can help me and I can explain. This is not to gamble with.

It's small bucks to some, and a lot to others... I've never met anyone on here..But this is a Christian speaking, Swallowing my pride here , 

If anyone can help.. PM me and I will give my phone number , This is not to save a simple fee . This isnt a snarky/joke post , I'm a man of my word. Whomever can help , 

You have a job but need $350?

4 minutes ago, nothing but winners said:

This the guy that was needed money to send flowers to family member in hospital.   Flowers never arrived by the way

i'm not them. I haven't posted here in a while. . I'm reaching out for help , I knew there would be these type of remarks..Anyone that can help , I'm no stiffy . 

Have fun with this all you like, but I am asking very humbly , if anyone can help us. YOU WILL BE PAID IN FULL. 

1 hour ago, Gamblin Again said:

i'm not them. I haven't posted here in a while. . I'm reaching out for help , I knew there would be these type of remarks..Anyone that can help , I'm no stiffy . 

Have fun with this all you like, but I am asking very humbly , if anyone can help us. YOU WILL BE PAID IN FULL. 

What do you need the money for?

Rent. Work all of a sudden downsized hours/schedule. Facing eviction  I haven't gambled in a long while , nothing to do with that , despite the tag name

I understand trust is an issue. Don't know what else to do. I work construction and work from home part time. Work has been lacking , but picks up in January .That is going to be too late If anyone can help. My # is available via pm. If anyone can help. I'm not a druggie, don't gamble. 

9 minutes ago, Gamblin Again said:

Rent. Work all of a sudden downsized hours/schedule. Facing eviction  I haven't gambled in a long while , nothing to do with that , despite the tag name

I understand trust is an issue. Don't know what else to do. I work construction and work from home part time. Work has been lacking , but picks up in January .That is going to be too late If anyone can help. My # is available via pm. If anyone can help. I'm not a druggie, don't gamble. 

Almost had me, after druggie you needed a period the comma got ya.