Need a small loan

Gamblin Again

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

31 minutes ago, redstripe said:

HUAD has no idea the money he cost himself.  We may be the wealthiest 12 member forum on the internet. 

True story ...imagine even the 12th man...a guy living in a manufactured home with a meth addiction who has to rob the paper boy STILL outgambles 90 percent of members from other forums.....

LOLOLOLLOLLOLOLOOLLOOOLLOLLLOOLLOLLOLL

I helped him out. Mystery solved.

he was genuine in his request and hasn’t had an issue here before for what I could see.

Try helping someone out instead of constantly bashing people. I always tell my kids to try to make an impact in other peoples lives whether it be big or small. Hopefully Gamblin Again thinks to help someone else out when he sees the opportunity in the future

14 minutes ago, Shavencoinpurse said:

he was genuine in his request and hasn’t had an issue here before for what I could see.

Try helping someone out instead of constantly bashing people. I always tell my kids to try to make an impact in other peoples lives whether it be big or small. Hopefully Gamblin Again thinks to help someone else out when he sees the opportunity in the future

Commendable Shave, hope it works out.

34 minutes ago, Shavencoinpurse said:

:cheers

41 minutes ago, Shavencoinpurse said:

We need more Shaves around here.   I debated it…as I am sure others did…was still kind of debating it,  but my track record on helping posters isn’t great.  I think I’ve had two pay me back over the years.   One in particular was an outright scam which cost me thousands….and these were people I knew!    It makes me sad that I now have to question people’s intentions.  And absolutely no disrespect to GA, but it is the internet, at a gambling forum no less.   God bless SCP. :cheers

8 minutes ago, IAG said:

We need more Shaves around here.   I debated it…as I am sure others did…was still kind of debating it,  but my track record on helping posters isn’t great.  I think I’ve had two pay me back over the years.   One in particular was an outright scam which cost me thousands….and these were people I knew!    It makes me sad that I now have to question people’s intentions.  And absolutely no disrespect to GA, but it is the internet, at a gambling forum no less.   God bless SCP. :cheers

Yup I was thinking of helping as well. I’ve lent tons of money to posters and have almost always gotten paid back.