Lets be REAL, only reason HOFFLER is a mod is that he is a cuk for authority and works for close to nothing

RaiseThese

• RaiseThese changed the title to Lets be REAL, only reason HOFFLER is a mod is that he is a cuk for authority and works for close to nothing
  • Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hoffa likes to protect the TGF Sewing Circle...

IAG posts personal information and passes around my real name...NOTHING.

Dopey threatens to kill me...offers $500 for my personal information...throws a temper tantrum and creates 53 separate threads...NOTHING.

MOREmen is a confirmed racist who steals food from the poor and scams the state of Minnesota for free health insurance...offers to buy the bullets if someone shoots me...NOTHING.

Dude is a piss poor moderator and an even worse human being.

22 minutes ago, PLB said:

Hoffa likes to protect the TGF Sewing Circle...

IAG posts personal information and passes around my real name...NOTHING.

Dopey threatens to kill me...offers $500 for my personal information...throws a temper tantrum and creates 53 separate threads...NOTHING.

MOREmen is a confirmed racist who steals food from the poor and scams the state of Minnesota for free health insurance...offers to buy the bullets if someone shoots me...NOTHING.

Dude is a piss poor moderator and an even worse human being.

His positive traits is that he doesn't whine about every post and every poster.:cigar