Lets be REAL, only reason HOFFLER is a mod is that he is a cuk for authority and works for close to nothing

RaiseThese

16 minutes ago, IAG said:

Seriously, God knows I’m not perfect, but I try to side with those on the side of truth, even if our politics don’t align.  TRUTH is the most important thing to me, and you are always on the wrong side of it.   I don’t attack Raise, even though he attacks HW. I just set the record straight.   

Well HinesFraud is a piece of shit commie traitor. that deserve the gallows.....THAT is setting the record straight

No matter how much you shill for the guy, no matter how much I like you, I will NEVER EVER change my mind on that fraud.

You dont see it because you are too deep into a relationship with him so whatever, maybe one day you will see it for yourself.

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, RaiseThese said:

Well HinesFraud is a piece of shit commie traitor. that deserve the gallows.....THAT is setting the record straight

No matter how much you shill for the guy, no matter how much I like you, I will NEVER EVER change my mind on that fraud.

And that’s your prerogative.    We don’t see eye to eye with you on everything and that’s ok.   You are obviously intelligent…maybe a tad extreme in thinking imo lol, but who am to judge,  I try to live and kept live.  Some people just can’t do that.  and when it goes way over the line, is when it gets stupid like this current toxic climate.   BTW, I don’t care what you think of Hines’ politics,  I was just setting the record straight on his biography.    

7 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

You dont see it because you are too deep into a relationship with him so whatever, maybe one day you will see it for yourself.

🎯

10 minutes ago, PLB said:

Fighting fossil fuels.

Yeah that's a subtle hint about my job.

You really are a crazy pathetic woman.

Maybe you just hate coal.   No one is paying that much attention dude.   And that’s not identifying information.    Maybe if you stop with the libel, subtle references designed to get you to shut up would occur less frequently.   Again, your personal info, your linked in info was posted 9/20 NOT BY ME apparently in retaliation for you doing the same.  I have never posted a poster name, employer name etc.  the same apparently can not be said about you.    I did not send your info, I did not call or email your job.  You are nuts, and seriously if you believe this, you probably do need an intervention.   

Just now, IAG said:

Maybe you just hate coal.   No one is paying that much attention dude.   And that’s not identifying information.    Maybe if you stop with the libel, subtle references designed to get you to shut up would occur less frequently.   Again, your personal info, your linked in info was posted 9/20, apparently in retaliation for you doing the same.  I have never posted a poster name, employer name etc.  the same apparently can not be said about you.    I did not send your info, I did not call or email your job.  You are nuts, and seriously if you believe this, you probably do need an intervention.   

HurryUpAndDrink's personal information is ADVERTISED on his website.

That's not me posting his personal information.

Kolzig gave him my real name. Par for the course with him.

20 minutes ago, IAG said:

Where did I THREATEN your family?  You have to be trolling now. 
Seriously this POS needs to go.   

straight from the HUAD playbook. throw out a series of lies hoping a few posters who dont know the whole story believe it. yes you look like a complete maniac but you are bringing down the entire ship

Pigrunner does this too but hes much more clever 

Just now, KingKolzig said:

straight from the HUAD playbook. throw out a series of lies hoping a few posters who dont know the whole story believe it. yes you look like a complete maniac but you are bringing down the entire ship

Pigrunner does this too but hes much more clever 

Not one person gives a shit about what you have to say.

Go find a job.