Should I rat this chick out?

PatrickBateman

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
8 minutes ago, PatrickBateman said:

Figures a government leech feels that identity theft and tax evasion should be ignored.

more exaggeration and lies. like the one you have spread for 10 years hundreds of times that i follow you around in real life and call your place of work. what a sick dirty fuk 

liar definition 

Kolzig gave my personal information to numerous people including HUAD and he continues to give it out. He saves photos of me on his shitty laptop and probably jerks off to them.

This failed college athlete fat fuck drunk was a loser back in 2006 while he was living with his parents on Florida and is an even bigger loser today.

A no good broke dick stiff.

and theres the threat. right on time

and could this pathetic entitled brat pick a worse-off most desperate person then someone from venezuela. ppl thats currency collapsed each lost 30 lbs malnourishment and were even eating zoo animals not long ago

just a few years ago bragging about enheriting a high-end NJ townhome and much more cash. what a complete loser 

5 minutes ago, KingKolzig said:

and theres the threat. right on time

and could this pathetic entitled brat pick a worse-off most desperate person then someone from venezuela. ppl thats currency collapsed each lost 30 lbs malnourishment and were even eating zoo animals not long ago

just a few years ago bragging about enheriting a high-end NJ townhome and much more cash. what a complete loser 

Try inheriting dumb ass.