Serious Question: Was PLB ALWAYS: This Much of a BETA/CUCK/INCEL?

El Chapo2017

From the way he acts, it is obvious that the Pathetic Beta/Cuck/Incel Piece of Shit Ain't Had Pussy Since Pussy Had Him.

Is that why he follows me around the board like Hungry Little Lapdog Craving a Steaming Mouthshit?

I have only been around these boards for about 7 Years, BUT I kniw that many of you go back farther with this Whiny Piece of Shit.

Obviously, PLB has Major Feelings of Beta/Cuck/Incel Inadequacy. That is why that Incel Cuck picked a fight with IAG.

So, once again, Serious Question:.

Was PLB ALWAYS: This Much of a BETA/CUCK/INCEL?

From the way he acts, it is obvious that the Pathetic Beta/Cuck/Incel Piece of Shit Ain't Had Pussy Since Pussy Had Him.

Is that why he follows me around the board like Hungry Little Lapdog Craving a Steaming Mouthshit?

I have only been around these boards for about 7 Years, BUT I know that many of you go back farther with this Whiny Piece of Shit.

Obviously, PLB has Major Feelings of Beta/Cuck/Incel Inadequacy. That is why that Incel Cuck picked a fight with IAG.

Still Waiting for An Intelligent Answer...

Wow! NOBODY Has Chimed In to White Knight for this PLB Piece of Shit?

That can only lead to ONE CONCLUSION (And, ONE CONCLUSION ONLY):

EVERYBODY AGREES WITH THIS ASSESSMENT:

From the way he acts, it is obvious that the Pathetic Beta/Cuck/Incel Piece of Shit Ain't Had Pussy Since Pussy Had Him.

Is that why he follows me around the board like Hungry Little Lapdog Craving a Steaming Mouthshit?

I have only been around these boards for about 7 Years, BUT I kniw that many of you go back farther with this Whiny Piece of Shit.

Obviously, PLB has Major Feelings of Beta/Cuck/Incel Inadequacy. That is why that Incel Cuck picked a fight with IAG.

On 12/16/2022 at 10:52 PM, El Chapo2017 said:

From the way he acts, it is obvious that the Pathetic Beta/Cuck/Incel Piece of Shit Ain't Had Pussy Since Pussy Had Him.

You can tell someone is pretty cucky when they are quick to anger, quick to label and auto assume that everyone must either think like them or be an “other.”

So when someone is of a certain mindset and automatically operates as such, then the cuck label is very fair. 

And…as we’ve seen throughout society the past several years, even the most successful of people fall into horrible mental traps/habits n refuse to carry themselves with honor n dignity above all. 

31 minutes ago, Machiavelli said:

You can tell someone is pretty cucky when they are quick to anger, quick to label and auto assume that everyone must either think like them or be an “other.”

So when someone is of a certain mindset and automatically operates as such, then the cuck label is very fair. 

And…as we’ve seen throughout society the past several years, even the most successful of people fall into horrible mental traps/habits n refuse to carry themselves with honor n dignity above all. 

Mushavelli.

Go fuck yourself you cock sucking liberal idiot.

1 minute ago, IAG said:

Mach knows

Up to y’all to determine if it applies to this dude or not, but his immediate incorrect labeling/assessments of me was not a good sign on his part. 

As well as seeing the tendency to be so caught up in his way of thinking that he neglects other viewpoints that may be insightful. 

But.. people are as they are, and so while I was warned about how this person is, I still felt it important to give a fair shake on my own before having to dismiss due to above reasons. 

1 minute ago, Machiavelli said:

Up to y’all to determine if it applies to this dude or not, but his immediate incorrect labeling/assessments of me was not a good sign on his part. 

As well as seeing the tendency to be so caught up in his way of thinking that he neglects other viewpoints that may be insightful. 

But.. people are as they are, and so while I was warned about how this person is, I still felt it important to give a fair shake on my own before having to dismiss due to above reasons. 

English please Mushavelli.

I’ll let QueenRev or Iggy tell me behind the scenes if I need to pay attention to anything cucky says, but I’ll exit for now with a bit of parting wisdom:

Given that “Conservatives are the new criers” and prone to be “addicted to outrage,” a lot of dudes who only associate firmly right nowadays are too into immediately replying with outrage/insults/etc, and well, being too excited to do so after another man speaks/types/writes makes that a person a bit…

Cucky. 

2 minutes ago, Machiavelli said:

I’ll let QueenRev or Iggy tell me behind the scenes if I need to pay attention to anything cucky says, but I’ll exit for now with a bit of parting wisdom:

Given that “Conservatives are the new criers” and prone to be “addicted to outrage,” a lot of dudes who only associate firmly right nowadays are too into immediately replying with outrage/insults/etc, and well, being too excited to do so after another man speaks/types/writes makes that a person a bit…

Cucky. 

While flinging insults at others.

Oh the hypocrisy 🙄 

2 hours ago, Machiavelli said:

Great to see boys...

No longer being Silent Prideless Fukks avoiding the elephant in the room...

Glad to see everyond engaged in the most significant discussion affecting humanity since they gave the green light to D-Day...

I can't get too mad at that...Good work...

• 1 month later...

On 12/18/2022 at 10:19 PM, Machiavelli said:

Not reading cucky’s replies, but I will say the few times I read him across the way before, I thought he had some sharpness to him. 

But again, people get stuck in a mindset and that can overshadow all else about them. 

Bateman is a Piece of Shit...

Always Has Been...

Akways Will Be...

• 2 months later...
On 1/23/2023 at 4:25 PM, Machiavelli said:

What a cuck 🙊🙊

A simpleton follows orders. An Independent thinks for himself. 

When Reps make good appeals, they earn my vote. Don’t hate on me because they largely failed this round. 

People like me decide elections. People like you vote as you’re told. Cuckservative Cucktrick.