Which one describes you the most?

Machiavelli

15 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Society is now a sewer, none of those exist anymore.

I used to believe that Conservatives championed the best of each of the 3 while Liberals were stuck on being too nice in a collective mindset/ 

Nowadays I see good old timer conservatives with tremendous wisdom (Hoffa types), angry hyper-focused types loving Gain (MF, Plb types) but Honor is def lacking all around. 

As far as myself, Honor is everything. Absolutely love wisdom, but it can be a trap into a boxed mindset. I should be more focused on gain with my skills, talents and abilities, but $$$ has never been my big motivator. 

If my novel ends up as I expect, my focus on gain will be more educational than personal profit. 

It’s just funny that if you assess men specifically, you can find which one of the 3 they care about most. 

1 minute ago, Machiavelli said:

I used to believe that Conservatives championed the best of each of the 3 while Liberals were stuck on being too nice in a collective mindset/ 

Nowadays I see good old timer conservatives with tremendous wisdom (Hoffa types), angry hyper-focused types loving Gain (MF, Plb types) but Honor is def lacking all around. 

As far as myself, Honor is everything. Absolutely love wisdom, but it can be a trap into a boxed mindset. I should be more focused on gain with my skills, talents and abilities, but $$$ has never been my big motivator. 

If my novel ends up as I expect, my focus on gain will be more educational than personal profit. 

It’s just funny that if you assess men specifically, you can find which one of the 3 they care about most. 

Your novel 🤣

1 minute ago, PLB said:

Another self published author claiming he's a published author.

I haven’t claimed anything yet. 

You ate another MF, tho, in making quick assumptions and running with them as if you are correct. 

If my vision fails, it fails. But since most people think like me, I’m giving it a shot as my side project. 

33 minutes ago, Machiavelli said:

Blah blah blah...blah blah.

A total lack of self awareness. :deemer

2 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Cmon man, ...I'm the most honorable man in the world and I truly adore wisdom, If i seek gain it's not for personal reasons, it's to help humanity. :laugh

Mr Humble.

🙊🙊🙊

Thats not quite what I meant, but if that’s your takeaway, so be it. I guess it can kinda read like that. 

But my goal/hope is to create something educational as well as entertaining. I think the future will be a great blend of wrapping wisdom/knowledge into stories. 

Hollywood is weaving wokeness into everything, but since most conservatives reject wokeness, I think there’s a broad middle path to engage all readers/viewers without going full woke. 

5 minutes ago, Tomorrow's Newspaper said:

Half the country cant even define what a man or women is.  

🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊

I believe everyone knows that “Adult Human Female” is the only correct, biological answer for the definition of a woman, but there’s a bs “play pretend” aspect to society regarding gender. 

On stuff like that, I hope the conservative position wins out. 

1 hour ago, IAG said:

Ok Sam lol

What’s funny about that is, I meant how my project may top out at the educational level and it’s enough for me to try focusing on that level….instead of hopes of big cheddar. 

But you’ll have people who see things through a negative lens and misconstrue things. Or purposefully do so for their own reasons. 

Such is life, though. 

32 minutes ago, Machiavelli said:

What’s funny about that is, I meant how my project may top out at the educational level and it’s enough for me to try focusing on that level….instead of hopes of big cheddar. 

But you’ll have people who see things through a negative lens and misconstrue things. Or purposefully do so for their own reasons. 

Such is life, though. 

The truth is we dont care about you or your character traits, whether good or bad, we mock you because you're pompous and insufferable.

The fact your keen, laser like focus is incapable of an introspective gaze is particularly amusing. :deemer

2 minutes ago, mikeman said:

The truth is we dont care about you or your character traits, whether good or bad, we mock you because you're pompous and insufferable.

The fact your keen, laser like focus is incapable of an introspective gaze is particularly amusing. :deemer

Not incapable. I just reject your position and your framing. 

1 minute ago, Machiavelli said:

Not incapable. I just reject your position and your framing. 

I respect that, admitting yourself to be hopelessly flawed is hard for anyone.

Exhibit #1 - your first post, a prelude to an orgy of self gratification that TGF hasn't seen since Brock last went on a gluttonous rampage through New Orleans. :laugh

CD828E9D-84A5-4612-BE97-DF51D83AF844.jpeg

Just now, mikeman said:

I respect that, admitting yourself to be hopelessly flawed is hard for anyone.

Exhibit #1 - your first post, a prelude to an orgy of self gratification that TGF hasn't seen since Brock last went on a gluttonous rampage through New Orleans. :laugh

CD828E9D-84A5-4612-BE97-DF51D83AF844.jpeg

Oh, I am aware of my flaws and discuss them at length with those I respect. 

You just haven’t correctly pointed them out. 

Furthermore, men should be discussing things like wisdom, honor, etc—especially in groups. Because like you say, those things are sorely lacking in society 😎