You thought the NFL was woke, just think what a shitshow it will be if this goes through

sleepy

The problem with the sunday ticket(which I'm getting for free this year) is that most of the good games are already on TV,  also usually there are only 3-4 late games total and 2 of them are already being shown over the air for free.

Considering the official price for the ticket this year was $290, it's utterly overpriced.

4 minutes ago, mikeman said:

The problem with the sunday ticket(which I'm getting for free this year) is that most of the good games are already on TV,  also usually there are only 3-4 late games total and 2 of them are already being shown over the air for free.

Considering the official price for the ticket this year was $290, it's utterly overpriced.

Plus there's 3 NFL games on Saturdays at the end of the year. That means less games on Sunday ticket.

1 hour ago, mikeman said:

$300 isn’t a lot for around 200 games 

Stop being so fucking cheap 

9 minutes ago, rjt said:

Ton of people have multi TV setups these days (not Merlin who has a 20 inch Magnavox tube TV)

Or watch one on TV and another on phone/tablet/laptop 

I have a 55 inch beauty mboy - nothing but the best for me. :cigar

Also a 50 inch in the basement, a 32 by my computer and a 20 in the kitchen.