Baylor Bowl Prop

KingKolzig

Tnx for the tip. I made a small wager via bet builder on the over 125 yards + Airforce +13.5. I am still sceptical the wind is 20 miles, Airforce will be running on night, does not sound like too much passing in this game. If Baylor can establish the run this wager on the over 150 can easily lose. 

1 hour ago, vitalyo said:

Tnx for the tip. I made a small wager via bet builder on the over 125 yards + Airforce +13.5. I am still sceptical the wind is 20 miles, Airforce will be running on night, does not sound like too much passing in this game. If Baylor can establish the run this wager on the over 150 can easily lose. 

this line should be 180.5

baylor is missing like 4 starters on defense, opt outs or injuries. air force is going to go right down the field. baylors offense is intact, some winds and cold yes but at 155.5 i like it a lot

air force has a good defense cause of ball control but still allow 7.1 yards per pass. if this guy can chuck is 30+ times its an easy winner

also baylors top 2 backs are 175 and 158 lbs and good recievers. not a power running clock team

38 minutes ago, KingKolzig said:

baylor is missing like 4 starters on defense, opt outs or injuries. air force is going to go right down the field. baylors offense is intact, some winds and cold yes but at 155.5 i like it a lot

air force has a good defense cause of ball control but still allow 7.1 yards per pass. if this guy can chuck is 30+ times its an easy winner

also baylors top 2 backs are 175 and 158 lbs and good recievers. not a power running clock team

Ite Den...

1 hour ago, KingKolzig said:

Sold! Tnx for the write up, I got over 145.5 at - 115

15 minutes ago, KingKolzig said:

also added Z.Knight (Jets) u15.5 carries +100

in his 4 games started hes gone over this once. and he has a real bad ankle but will likely play. his backup is just as good. is he really getting 16+ carries tonight

Tnx man! 

14 minutes ago, Tomorrow's Newspaper said:

ive got 141, 148.5 and 151 on this prop.  Seems like there are a lot of opinions on this one.  Trying to decide if it is worth -115 on each side of 141 and 151 to try and hit the middle.  Im not a prop player so not sure of the values on this one

I am not either but that sure would be nice if that was a CBB total gap. 

59 minutes ago, KingKolzig said:

stfu about paying boat back $500 when he left the forum and never asked for a cent

guy has asked me about it a grand total of 0 times past 3 years. fuk off with your b.s.

Tough guy, doesn’t mean you DO NOT OWE HIM MONEY.........GUY THAT HUAD STIFFED STOP ASKING HIM FOR THE MONEY ALSO, DOES THAT MEAN HE PAID BACK MONEY? OR THAT GUY IS SICK OF ASKING FOR HIS MONEY BACK...

NOT SURE WHY THESE FORUMS LET PUSSY’S LIKE YOU AND HUAD STICK AROUND.... I WOULD RATHER HAVE FEW SOLID POSTERS THEN MORE STIFF POSTERS....  

FUCKING. PUSSY