• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Tomorrow's Newspaper said:

pretty square play when you could have had +3.5 all week.

Are you making shit up again? I know Fanduel was at +3 Sat maybe Sunday but went to +2.5 EV on Sunday, Monday, Tuesday and today. I believe you are making shit up again. Please post line history showing +3.5 on Wed, Tuesday, Monday, and Sunday. 

8 minutes ago, Tomorrow's Newspaper said:

Dont really need to show you anything.  If you really gamble, you could have found it.  here is my ticket from yesterday

image.png

That was a great line yesterday. I don't think that line was up at many places. Anyway you got a great line. The points won't matter. The current line at FD just before kickoff was Kansas +3.5 -170. Don't see a time stamp on your ticket. Maybe Fish or Hoffa can tell us who had Kansas +3.5 -110 on Wednesday. 

23 minutes ago, Tomorrow's Newspaper said:

I have both sides by the way but I sure as hell wouldnt have played Kansas st +2.5. only a square would do that

Bigdumber has no fvcking clue on what he is doing. Arkansas already has 258 yards on the ground, I wish you Gl on your 3 points win but usually the team he picks lose by 3+ touchdowns. 

2 hours ago, Bigrunner said:

This is an official play and will be added to my documented record of 39-14 +40 units. My touts usually have a better payoff the +100. Find a team to parlay Kansas with and increase your odds.

The other good news is Dumb Monkey will be fading this play,

Kansas +2.5 EV. Get some or fade it.  

Thanks as always, coinflipper.