PatrickBateman

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 hours ago, PatrickBateman said:

Hey Buster how's the new job?

Any fine looking retail chicks?

3 Weeks in and there only 3 worth considering...One is smoking hot black girl,One is smoking hot Indian girl,and one is average white girl...This is out of maybe 80 females...Times sure have changed since I told Heidi to bend over a pallet in the receiving room in 91"...

My first check from them directly deposited was a sobering day..The first paycheck I received from a company that I didn't send an invoice for over 30 years...I do like it,but the rules have definitely changed...You now have to watch videos om inclusion,diversity etc before even being hired,and then you answer questions.....The video about sexual harassment let me know that 30 years ago I would have been fired within 1 hour of employment...

It's like 5 hours a day for 5 days which vary but almost 400.00 per week...some weeks are only 17 hours,but it all averages out and the time flies by while there...

5 hours ago, Buster said:

3 Weeks in and there only 3 worth considering...One is smoking hot black girl,One is smoking hot Indian girl,and one is average white girl...This is out of maybe 80 females...Times sure have changed since I told Heidi to bend over a pallet in the receiving room in 91"...

My first check from them directly deposited was a sobering day..The first paycheck I received from a company that I didn't send an invoice for over 30 years...I do like it,but the rules have definitely changed...You now have to watch videos om inclusion,diversity etc before even being hired,and then you answer questions.....The video about sexual harassment let me know that 30 years ago I would have been fired within 1 hour of employment...

It's like 5 hours a day for 5 days which vary but almost 400.00 per week...some weeks are only 17 hours,but it all averages out and the time flies by while there...

I would suck in corporate America.  I have yet to see how DEI has fully improved business, it has divided in many cases.  

8 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

This is one of the biggest POS inventions I've ever seen.  Designed by women as part of LA's "gender equity action plan."  $7,500 for this thing?  It has holes in it and is supposed to protect from the sun and the rain.

https://slate.com/business/2023/05/la-sombrita-shade-bus-stop-los-angeles-kounkuey-background-history.html

I don't know if it's really that terrible.

Gotta say that shade is infinitely more important in places like LA or other places in the southwest like Las Vegas than a place like London.

Not a lot of rain in LA either.

5 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

I don't know if it's really that terrible.

Gotta say that shade is infinitely more important in places like LA or other places in the southwest like Las Vegas than a place like London.

Not a lot of rain in LA either.

It has holes in it.  How is that supposed to protect from the sun?