The 2023 Woke Thread...

PatrickBateman

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/7/2023 at 1:16 PM, PatrickBateman said:

This was back in 2016 but a woman came after my mom in a gym parking lot because she had a Ted Cruz bumper sticker on her Cruz.

Liberals have no tolerance for people who don't agree with them.

"I know this post contains the mention of Ted Cruz and liberals. But it was made by my even keeled, non political like minded buddy PatrickBateman.  This post is deemed not political ". Ignorant Double Standard Hoffa 

On 1/8/2023 at 12:58 PM, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Look for mainstream US media outlets to start filming Joe Biden only from the waist up...

"When Trump is mentioned I deem it as political.  Whereas the mentioning of Joe Biden has been deemed non political". Double Standard Hoffa :scratch

That judgement by Double Standard is a head scratcher.

Just did an audit. Even though this is not the main political thread I just counted 68 political posts by Double Standard Hoffa in this 57 page thread.

Lying hypocrite Double Standard Hoffa gets himself off on this political shit.  Especially when he's not doing bong hits. Facts matter. 

8 hours ago, Bigrunner said:

Just did an audit. Even though this is not the main political thread I just counted 68 political posts by Double Standard Hoffa in this 57 page thread.

Lying hypocrite Double Standard Hoffa gets himself off on this political shit.  Especially when he's not doing bong hits. Facts matter. 

Sheesh man, this is just sad.  "Audited, lol." Go out and do something productive.  Maybe volunteer at a boys and girls club if your allowed around kids or something that actually matters in the world.  Rereading 50 plus page threads and counting political references to make 400 posts is not productive nor healthy.  

There are literally 1000s of things you could be doing to make the world a better place.  

16 minutes ago, Downsouth said:

Sheesh man, this is just sad.  "Audited, lol." Go out and do something productive.  Maybe volunteer at a boys and girls club if your allowed around kids or something that actually matters in the world.  Rereading 50 plus page threads and counting political references to make 400 posts is not productive nor healthy.  

There are literally 1000s of things you could be doing to make the world a better place.  

Liberals don't want to make the world a better place.

1 hour ago, PatrickBateman said:

Liberals don't want to make the world a better place.

Tis true.  OneFooter won‘t stop until his liberal shit hole utopia and leadership is reached and everybody is broke and missing limbs so he can feel normal again.

image.gif.d754dc8c4df7e4e008ef931df1a0f2f7.gif

despite it all he will still never be Jewish.