Boys, I felt like I was going to die

KingRevolver

Been fighting off what I thought was just a bad cold for a few days, but yesterday it got much worse.  I had a pounding headache that wouldn't even let me sleep or think.  

I had a girl come over, looks like a young Farrah Fawcett, who wanted me to bang her in her cheerleading outfit.  I fondled her breasts.  Pulled up the skirt.  Everything... but I couldn't get it up.  Scared the shit out of me.  I said bang smang, take me to the emergency room right now.

They tested me for Covid, the flu, strep throat, etc.  Turns out I have a bad throat infection.  They gave me some shots:

Ceftriaxone 

Dexamethasone

Ketorolac

And sent me home with antibiotics and prednisone.  

Chick was mad because her boyfriend was texting her wondering where she was.  I told her to get the fuck back home then.  Took an UBER back.  

Feeling better this morning, but I'm going to rest.

2 hours ago, KingRevolver said:

Been fighting off what I thought was just a bad cold for a few days, but yesterday it got much worse.  I had a pounding headache that wouldn't even let me sleep or think.  

I had a girl come over, looks like a young Farrah Fawcett, who wanted me to bang her in her cheerleading outfit.  I fondled her breasts.  Pulled up the skirt.  Everything... but I couldn't get it up.  Scared the shit out of me.  I said bang smang, take me to the emergency room right now.

They tested me for Covid, the flu, strep throat, etc.  Turns out I have a bad throat infection.  They gave me some shots:

Ceftriaxone 

Dexamethasone

Ketorolac

Chick was mad because her boyfriend was texting her wondering where she was.  I told her to get the fuck back home then.  Took an UBER back.  

True story.

3 hours ago, KingRevolver said:

Ceftriaxone 

Dexamethasone

Ketorolac

Scrap all that crap and take 2 weavisone pills tonight and you'll be fine in the morning. 

4 hours ago, KingRevolver said:

Ceftriaxone 

Dexamethasone

Ketorolac

I hearya, Bro'....

I fukked Margot Robbie 10x Today...

BUT, when Jessica Chastain showed up for a 3-Way I couldn't get it up...

Had to settle for Jess eating my ass...

I feel your pain!