Does your wife or girlfriend...

PatrickBateman

Know the password to your phone?

Fess up boyz. How many of you share that with your wife or girlfriend?

Sleepy, moreMEN, Queen Kolzig, Mushavelli and Hines Fraud...no need to reply. We all know your situations and I for one have no interest in hearing about your experiences with cork popping tops and filthy pig bottoms.

Also has your wife and girlfriend ever gone through your phone without your permission?

45 minutes ago, Moldoveanu said:

She knows your password duh why does she know your password that's the reason for it so she does not find out that you cheat on her or that you are a Non heterosexual person sukick horse cock

Tell us about the time your phone was hacked by a stripper and she found photos of you giving another man a blumpkin.

2 hours ago, Moldoveanu said:

She knows your password duh why does she know your password that's the reason for it so she does not find out that you cheat on her or that you are a Non heterosexual person sukick horse cock

he like trannies. hes said it a bunch of times over the years at sbr

and always the gay talk

jimmy are you gay?

always the latest gay terms he knows them

5 hours ago, jasson621 said:

My wife does not know mine nor I hers, but if either one wanted to see it would be no problem but we have a covenant that is beyond earthly. Plus she gets hot young(mostly) latinas to share linen with us. 

Same. GF doesn’t have mine nor do I have hers. Any woman that demands you show them or goes through your phone w/o your permission is either being shady herself or a head case.