Can see why people are leaving California in record numbers

sleepy

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

I keep seeing people posting on Twitter saying their PG&E  bills went up crazy amounts the last few months. Just checked mine and it went up maybe a few percent. I also live in 2br apt and leave lights on and my gf uses the heater all the time and my bill was $68 last month. Strange. 

Mine doubled in one month, I hope it quadruples so people feel pain. I know not nice.

:deemer

8 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

I keep seeing people posting on Twitter saying their PG&E  bills went up crazy amounts the last few months. Just checked mine and it went up maybe a few percent. I also live in 2br apt and leave lights on and my gf uses the heater all the time and my bill was $68 last month. Strange. 

Why doesn't Sleepy use your story as an example?  Because it doesn't fit his narrative.

Minnesotan dunce.  

1 minute ago, Teddy kgb said:

Everyone in California was sent a notice that their gas bill would double in January….many asked if it was just for that month…lol, sure it is…

My electric bill has been a steady $340 a month so I just got solar…$180 a month for 25yrs set in stone…so they say 

The house across from me has the solar panels on their roof, they've been covered with snow for most of the last 2 months, they were promised the world too.

31 minutes ago, Teddy kgb said:

Everyone in California was sent a notice that their gas bill would double in January….many asked if it was just for that month…lol, sure it is…

My electric bill has been a steady $340 a month so I just got solar…$180 a month for 25yrs set in stone…so they say 

Get Hawaiian Punch a solar-powered vibrator, pal.  Let's get that bill even lower!

Just now, KingRevolver said:

Minnesota, LOL.  Yeah, everyone leaving California to go live in Minnesota.  Quite the special 'tards in Minnesota.  Only good thing to come out of there was that one-eyed Willy Kirby Puckett and Prince.

Minnesota isn't that bad, all the blacks live in a few ghetto areas, get away from that and it's all white and normal.

33 minutes ago, PatrickBateman said:

Sleepy voted Democrat his whole life and called Republicans white trash.

He's to blame for Minneapolis and Ilhan Omar.

Pat took a work trip to Brooklyn with his fellow Biden voters

Said he was at a party but posted no pictures from the big event