im still waiting on a payment from yesterday

supposed to pay daily by 1pm central time next day

ive had 2 go past 1pm central, but was then paid later in the day

we will see on this one

i did the pro thing to subscribe for $15/mo to move the lines i created

the one that owes me is a step above that with a deposit

18 hours ago, Bigorange said:

Did you get paid yet Rudy?

I still can't believe you didn't play poker here when I got them to let you in the room!

Yes, got paid

I don't get along with most people in your poker room and feel like I could be scammed by certain ones. I know you asked me to join, but hell joeybagofdicks also asked me and all he does is troll me. So, not quite sure on his intentions there

3 hours ago, RudyRuder said:

Yes, got paid

I don't get along with most people in your poker room and feel like I could be scammed by certain ones. I know you asked me to join, but hell joeybagofdicks also asked me and all he does is troll me. So, not quite sure on his intentions there

No scammers in the room. We settle each day. One guy didn't pay and that was over 1.5 years ago. He was from SBR. (JTS) 

16 minutes ago, Bigorange said:

No scammers in the room. We settle each day. One guy didn't pay and that was over 1.5 years ago. He was from SBR. (JTS) 

Big O

any transactions through RR should be done by you.    Good guy but goes off handle to quickly and others more then likely wouldn’t want him with info until he shows he can handle the info.   But yes we could use a new player or 3.....

12 minutes ago, nothing but winners said:

Big O

any transactions through RR should be done by you.    Good guy but goes off handle to quickly and others more then likely wouldn’t want him with info until he shows he can handle the info.   But yes we could use a new player or 3.....

He missed his opportunity to play. I wasn't inviting him again. I was just telling Rudy that he missed out on a good thing.

On 2/4/2023 at 2:01 PM, nothing but winners said:

Big O

Trust me guy, id rather wipe my ass with 100 dollar bills than play with some of you fruit loops, esp all sitting at table at the same time against me