Personal information - JFC

HRWager

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, housepicks said:

When you start posting people’s info you’re in too deep. Time for a 3 month cooldown.

Not only did I post it. I did it at several forums where it stayed up for most of the day.

Guy finally fucked with the wrong person and learned a lesson the hard way.

7 hours ago, HRWager said:

So I was told that someone posted Bateman`s personal information including name & address. There is no excuse for that regardless of what personal beef there is.

Please dont do that and if I ever see that I will ban the person for 7 days the first time and I will delete the account if it happens again.

Cheers

This is why this place can never function. Different rules for everybody.

I never posted anybody's info here, and yet I was banned for 2 years for posting such info at peeps.

Pathetic really, Sleepy gets 3 days...

No matter how much bullying, what dopey did is unwarranted.

You claim to be against family stuff, and yet, Hoffa allows it freely.

Hoffa sucks and this place sucks.

2 hours ago, KingKolzig said:

you threatened to kill me at sbr a few times. and the only reason you didnt post personal info was cause you didnt have it. but you said you would pay anyone who did. you also lied for years saying i call all your bosses. bizarre actually 

you are a punk asss spoiled brat who made a thread here about calling ICE on your latino neighbors cause you cant believe they have a house next to a great man like yourself

You are the only poster here besides ElChapo who cant get laid. Even Mango had a girlfriend once...

Sleepy was married. Housepicks is married. I am married for almost a year now.

The only way you will get married is by kidnapping an unsuspecting rophynoled victim, or an inflatable tranny doll.

Traitor.

8 minutes ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

I never posted anybody's info here, and yet I was banned for 2 years for posting such info at peeps.

I'm really sorry that I've failed to meet your expectations. 

44 minutes ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

If I was here all day there`s many things I would do differently. No racism, no hate speech, etc. Hoffa is much as an owner as I am and I would be a hypocrite to come here and tell him what to do when I visit this place every other month or so. When you were banned, I went to bat several times for you. Family should always be off limits too.

1 minute ago, HRWager said:

If I was here all day there`s many things I would do differently. No racism, no hate speech, etc. Hoffa is much as an owner as I am and I would be a hypocrite to come here and tell him what to do when I visit this place every other month or so. When you were banned, I went to bat several times for you. Family should always be off limits too.

Family should be off limits, unless you bring up family yourself.

For example, Hurry the Hypocrite always talks about Brock's family, Teddy's family, and a few others.  So, it's only fair that Hurry's ugly wife gets talked about, too.

Just now, KingRevolver said:

Family should be off limits, unless you bring up family yourself.

For example, Hurry the Hypocrite always talks about Brock's family, Teddy's family, and a few others.  So, it's only fair that Hurry's ugly wife gets talked about, too.

Yes, you and I did talk about it many times on whatsapp.

Everyone goes after Brock`s family and nobody gives a fuck. Boat was the biggest supporter of absolutely no shots at family members but we all enabled it when we allowed Brock to get bullied daily with personal shots at his family and his personal information getting posted many times.