Personal information - JFC

HRWager

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Deemer said:

Could swear that Hurry posted boats info no less than two (2) times…….

I’ve also been a fan of no STIFFS posting… would wipe out 1/2 this forum but so be it.

Yeah there’d be 5 people instead of 10 but I do agree that no stiffs should be allowed either. 

Just now, The X said:

Hurry threatened to cut my wife's head off. 

WTF? Is that about. 

She doesn't post here. 

Then he's asking posters to pay for my address.  

He's a  broke dick piece of shit. 

It's a long swim pal.  

GL

That’s fucked up too. I used to be a hothead too and complete BS . I posted Demmer’s  family info once for like 10 minutes to try to win an argument. I apologized to him and I deleted it and I felt embarrassed that I had gone there.

50 minutes ago, HRWager said:

Yes, you and I did talk about it many times on whatsapp.

Everyone goes after Brock`s family and nobody gives a fuck. Boat was the biggest supporter of absolutely no shots at family members but we all enabled it when we allowed Brock to get bullied daily with personal shots at his family and his personal information getting posted many times.

I've had my info posted numerous times, no one ever ran to mommy to save me. Bunch of whiny pussies here.

Yes if your info is posted you should request the mods to take it down, and yes that person should face consequences, but crying like a bitch is not the solution guys.

24 minutes ago, HRWager said:

That’s fucked up too. I used to be a hothead too and complete BS . I posted Demmer’s  family info once for like 10 minutes to try to win an argument. I apologized to him and I deleted it and I felt embarrassed that I had gone there.

Yeah, that was TILT ALERT (as Kinger would say). 

1 hour ago, mikeman said:

I've had my info posted numerous times, no one ever ran to mommy to save me. Bunch of whiny pussies here.

Yes if your info is posted you should request the mods to take it down, and yes that person should face consequences, but crying like a bitch is not the solution guys.

Maybe the only person that likes you is the person posting other people's personal information.

Two single, middle-aged men with cats and a love of gas station food?  Sounds like you and Emily are well on your way to the perfect romance.

18 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

Maybe the only person that likes you is the person posting other people's personal information.

Two single, middle-aged men with cats and a love of gas station food?  Sounds like you and Emily are well on your way to the perfect romance.

Blah blah blah...blah blah.

9 hours ago, mikeman said:

Agreed... it has been posted about myself plenty... apparently it just takes for you to post a personal pic or mention your own name once - for everyone else to have ''fair use''

my real beef is that its always different rules for different people

KR goes off mentioning stuff that happened a year plus ago, and so he feels encouraged to lie and be a vile boring sick piece of shit - after abandoning this sinking ship when he had nothing to gain from it. The guy is a moderator, shouldnt be going after posters... is just stupid at this point.

I lurk from time to time and is no secret, people dont like KR, Mach and el Chapo. Hoffa is getting more and more people against him.

Is not gonna get better... and as far as Im concerned there is zero value in being here for longer than 1 day a month when you have rub shoulders  with cowards like X and KR. I mean, I would beat the shit out of these people if they bumped into me, they are pussy liberals, I dont have to take shit from these vermin why would I? I would vote to have them gassed.