Personal information - JFC

HRWager

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

Agreed... it has been posted about myself plenty... apparently it just takes for you to post a personal pic or mention your own name once - for everyone else to have ''fair use''

my real beef is that its always different rules for different people

KR goes off mentioning stuff that happened a year plus ago, and so he feels encouraged to lie and be a vile boring sick piece of shit - after abandoning this sinking ship when he had nothing to gain from it. The guy is a moderator, shouldnt be going after posters... is just stupid at this point.

I lurk from time to time and is no secret, people dont like KR, Mach and el Chapo. Hoffa is getting more and more people against him.

Is not gonna get better... and as far as Im concerned there is zero value in being here for longer than 1 day a month when you have rub shoulders  with cowards like X and KR. I mean, I would beat the shit out of these people if they bumped into me, they are pussy liberals, I dont have to take shit from these vermin why would I? I would vote to have them gassed.

You seemed to like this place just fine and were posting daily until the day you decided to steal.  All 3 posters you don’t like were regularly posting at that point.  Everything you’ve typed since then has been nothing but excuses and carrot waving non-sense.  

I never had anything against you, but you look pathetic in this situation and it would do you best to pay back asap.  Do it behind the scenes and let whomever acknowledge that you paid.  Then come back and everybody will have fun shooting bs with you.  If you don’t have $250 then you need some serious help. If you do have it but refuse to pay money that you stole then that sums any man up right there. 

16 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

You seemed to like this place just fine and were posting daily until the day you decided to steal.  All 3 posters you don’t like were regularly posting at that point.  Everything you’ve typed since then has been nothing but excuses and carrot waving non-sense.  

I never had anything against you, but you look pathetic in this situation and it would do you best to pay back asap.  Do it behind the scenes and let whomever acknowledge that you paid.  Then come back and everybody will have fun shooting bs with you.  If you don’t have $250 then you need some serious help. If you do have it but refuse to pay money that you stole then that sums any man up right there. 

Interesting, for me what defines a man is seeing him simping over a woman prostituting herself for a green card, with fake lips, fake eyelashes, fake butt and tits 🙂

Posting pics of a stranger lady like a freak, is usually a sign of worst things.

I posted FAMILY VACATION pics, which is different.

I dont think you judging me will make me lose any sleep fella...

Just now, HurryUpAndDrink said:

Interesting, for me what defines a man is seeing him simping over a woman prostituting herself for a green card, with fake lips, fake eyelashes, fake butt and tits 🙂

Posting pics of a stranger lady like a freak, is usually a sign of worst things.

image.jpeg

3 hours ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

Agreed... it has been posted about myself plenty... apparently it just takes for you to post a personal pic or mention your own name once - for everyone else to have ''fair use''

my real beef is that its always different rules for different people

KR goes off mentioning stuff that happened a year plus ago, and so he feels encouraged to lie and be a vile boring sick piece of shit - after abandoning this sinking ship when he had nothing to gain from it. The guy is a moderator, shouldnt be going after posters... is just stupid at this point.

I lurk from time to time and is no secret, people dont like KR, Mach and el Chapo. Hoffa is getting more and more people against him.

Is not gonna get better... and as far as Im concerned there is zero value in being here for longer than 1 day a month when you have rub shoulders  with cowards like X and KR. I mean, I would beat the shit out of these people if they bumped into me, they are pussy liberals, I dont have to take shit from these vermin why would I? I would vote to have them gassed.

Cupace20221106193548215.png

1 hour ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

Yes you posted yourself looking about 30 pounds overweight, while always claiming who you would destroy in a fight because you could just get that angry.   Also It seems like going through life as a drug addict and a thief doesn't bother you either, so you're opinion on damn near anything of what you won't lose sleep over is irrelevant. 

Btw that Colombian chick was more a joke conversation than anything between a buddy and me.  She does blow away your Portuguese 10 however. 

1 hour ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

Dude, you flat out stole money from a poster. That isn’t even denied by you. You shouldn’t be back here unless it is to apologize and pay what you owe. Otherwise, nobody gives a fuck about you

2 minutes ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

its your forum bro, I had already complained about this guy

I know nothing will be done here, zero urgency for me to fix anything really

Aren’t you on vacation?  If you’re gonna just be a low life thief then just go away with your head held low and enjoy your vacation vs bickering here about a payment you either can’t make or don’t intend to make.

19 hours ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

You are the only poster here besides ElChapo who cant get laid. Even Mango had a girlfriend once...

Sleepy was married. Housepicks is married. I am married for almost a year now.

The only way you will get married is by kidnapping an unsuspecting rophynoled victim, or an inflatable tranny doll.

Traitor.

guy writes about evil cartels and then goes and buys illegal drugs from them. all in order to get super high and write even more walls of text about them 

writes about human trafficking and then dates a teenage prostitite and posts her pics at sbr

nobody has threatened more ppl on these forums and its not even close