Personal information - JFC

HRWager

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

20 minutes ago, nothing but winners said:

Mikeman should either pay the money for the stiff or shut the fuck up about it....if you are backing a slow pay then make things right mikeman and you can collect from the stiff.   

I pay off gambling losses immediately, because it's the right thing to do and if I won i would expect the same.

This situation is not a gambling debt however, it is a theft, plain and simple.

I'm not backing him and have criticized his actions a lot, that doesn't mean he's broke, he's not, we all know that. Right now he's a thief and a stiff, I'm still hopeful he pays, my nature is to trust people until they show they cant be trusted..

So even though it appears he will never pay I keep a morsel of hope alive.

Cmon Hurry, prove them all wrong, prove you aren't just a thief, pay the lousy $280 or whatever it is.

13 minutes ago, mikeman said:

I pay off gambling losses immediately, because it's the right thing to do and if I won i would expect the same.

This situation is not a gambling debt however, it is a theft, plain and simple.

I'm not backing him and have criticized his actions a lot, that doesn't mean he's broke, he's not, we all know that. Right now he's a thief and a stiff, I'm still hopeful he pays, my nature is to trust people until they show they cant be trusted..

So even though it appears he will never pay I keep a morsel of hope alive.

Cmon Hurry, prove them all wrong, prove you aren't just a thief, pay the lousy $280 or whatever it is.

Doesn’t he have an entire history of this where you should have plenty of evidence by now?

Where exactly do you think he gets money from?  Again his videos get like 15 views on youtube.  I can’t imagine somebody is dishing out 3k a month to him as he claims for videos getting 15 views.

IIRC he had to be spotted $100 when he played poker a few months before his theft.  If he didn’t have $100 he was good for then then he definitely didn’t come up with being good for $250 out of nowhere.

3 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Doesn’t he have an entire history of this where you should have plenty of evidence by now?

Yes.   I don’t think Merlin was around, or maybe he wasn’t paying attention, but yes.  I really didn't follow this contest deal much….remind me why he was holding the money to begin with?

2 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Where exactly do you think he gets money from?  Again his videos get like 15 views on youtube.  I can’t imagine somebody is dishing out 3k a month to him as he claims for videos getting 15 views.

I've heard that but before this I never followed these inter poster relationships that many people here seem to have. I've heard he's stiffed in the past, obviously he's either a serious druggie or a moderate user - which is bad for both earning money and having money.

It's not my problem or our problem, he has the money, just like brock does.

8 minutes ago, IAG said:

Yes.   I don’t think Merlin was around, or maybe he wasn’t paying attention, but yes.  I really didn't follow this contest deal much….remind me why he was holding the money to begin with?

I believe xyz was running a contest and was going to be out of town or something so he sent HUAD the money to send to the winners.  HUAD just pocketed and stole the money so that his Portuguese 10 didn’t leave him for Diego.

The whole decision from xyz made no sense.  Why trust a drug addict with a history of stealing?  And if he was giving away free money for fun then he could have just told the winners to chill out and that he’d pay them when he got back from his trip.

1 minute ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

I believe xyz was running a contest and was going to be out of town or something so he sent HUAD the money to send to the winners.  That made about as much sense as it did in trusting a drug addict with a history of stealing.  I mean if he was giving away free money he could have just told the winners to chill out and that he’d pay them when he got back from his trip.

Yeah….weird. 

4 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

I believe xyz was running a contest and was going to be out of town or something so he sent HUAD the money to send to the winners.  HUAD just pocketed and stole the money so that his Portuguese 10 didn’t leave him for Diego.

The whole decision from xyz made no sense.  Why trust a drug addict with a history of stealing?  And if he was giving away free money for fun then he could have just told the winners to chill out and that he’d pay them when he got back from his trip.

Apparently xyz isn’t the sharpest or most honest either so it makes sense

5 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

I never understood the part about Hurry getting a tip of something like $50-100 for holding the money? That's ridiculous for a one or 2 time deal, he shouldn't have received a thing for that, that was very strange, either XYZ had money to burn or it was something else.

6 minutes ago, mikeman said:

I never understood the part about Hurry getting a tip of something like $50-100 for holding the money? That's ridiculous for a one or 2 time deal, he shouldn't have received a thing for that, that was very strange, either XYZ had money to burn or it was something else.

Xyz must have gone on a heater and had a bunch of money at the time. He was throwing free money around in contests and giving HUAD some money to grade it. My guess is when he got burnt by HUAD his luck completely changed and lost a lot. Then he borrowed and disappeared.

Just now, Shavencoinpurse said:

Xyz must have gone on a heater and had a bunch of money at the time. He was throwing free money around in contests and giving HUAD some money to grade it. My guess is when he got burnt by HUAD his luck completely changed and lost a lot. Then he borrowed and disappeared.

I remember that he won 30k live betting an NBA game.  So he should have had something to pay you back.

13 minutes ago, mikeman said:

I think he was grading it?  Like I said, I don’t remember much about it…whole thing is odd though.