Personal information - JFC

HRWager

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, KingRevolver said:

Kolzig and Hurry are always fighting and then they go back to sucking each other off.  Don't be fooled.

I was more focusing on the comedy of the idea of threats from a guy that apparently can’t afford a plane ticket, but if he could then looks like he hasn’t done a pushup in years threatening to beat your ass.  

12 hours ago, KingKolzig said:

guy writes about evil cartels and then goes and buys illegal drugs from them. all in order to get super high and write even more walls of text about them 

writes about human trafficking and then dates a teenage prostitite and posts her pics at sbr

nobody has threatened more ppl on these forums and its not even close 

You are such a great guy bro! Upstanding citizen

You have no flaws don't you?

And yet, u cant even get a Mexican wetback to date you

Perhaps if you go to the local cuckoo's nest you can snatch some psychotic See you next Tuesday and call it a day

Instead of chasing straight man on the forums, you pillowbiting freak

30 minutes ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

You are such a great guy bro! Upstanding citizen

You have no flaws don't you?

And yet, u cant even get a Mexican wetback to date you

Perhaps if you go to the local cuckoo's nest you can snatch some psychotic See you next Tuesday and call it a day

Instead of chasing straight man on the forums, you pillowbiting freak

stfu you flabby fuk

8 hours ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Doesn’t he have an entire history of this where you should have plenty of evidence by now?

Where exactly do you think he gets money from?  Again his videos get like 15 views on youtube.  I can’t imagine somebody is dishing out 3k a month to him as he claims for videos getting 15 views.

IIRC he had to be spotted $100 when he played poker a few months before his theft.  If he didn’t have $100 he was good for then then he definitely didn’t come up with being good for $250 out of nowhere.

You are dumb...

The videos on Bitchute average 200 views as soon as published.... the old ones have 1000+

There is at least 3 videos on my channel with over 30,000 views. I only publish 3 videos of each series for free there.

The bulk of those who watch us come to our website, where they can view all the films by paying $9.99/m or $99/y

We have over 8000 subscribers, do the math jerkoff

11 hours ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

So you actually think he has the money?  JFC.

He’s broke.  He ain’t paying shit.

Glad I could clear that up for you.

I ain't broke man, making $650/week which is good here in Portugal but in between spending a week without going out or buying new toys on Amazon and paying these cocksuckers... I choose me, always

Never choosing anyone here over myself.

I buy $100 on Amazon 3 weeks a month 🙂

Life is good. I wish I wasn't forced to hate these people, but I actually think posting pics of the wife like that is worst than stealing, but thats just me.

You never been married and I dont think u have fallen in love MF, so Im sure u will digress.

Bottom line is, I was like 16hrs away of sending first payment to XYZ when KR went full retard and Hoffa did his usual number of doing nothing. I know u at least agree that Hoffa is terrible,