Machiavelli

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

17 minutes ago, HRWager said:

I’ll let you know once the purchase is finalized and I’ll show you the check. 

All that dude has is negativity. Like a jilted woman completely hanging on everything in hopes of finding something to unleash his bitterness on. 

Must be sad to claim superiority while continuing to operate in a negatively focused manner. 

But that’s what bitter, negative people do. Immediately say the first thing on their mind to release their inner turmoil. Until it festers again…and they hope to have something to respond to again. 

Sad cycle. Which is why I no longer engage directly with that person. 

In any event, I saw an opportunity as a go-between to potentially connect two parties that may mutually benefit. That’s always worth taking shrapnel of bitter, negative posts. If this works, TGF grows into something in a vision that I’ve always had for forums. 

And if not, it’s in the same spot it’s been for a while now. I tend to operate with optimism, so… here’s hoping for the best. 

3 minutes ago, Machiavelli said:

All that dude has is negativity. Like an jilted woman completely hanging on everything in hopes of finding something to unleash his bitterness on. 

Must be sad to claim superiority while continuing to operate in a negatively focused manner. 

But that’s what bitter, negative people do. Immediately say the first thing on their mind to release their inner turmoil. Until it festers again…and they hope to have something to respond to again. 

Sad cycle. Which is why I no longer engage directly with that person. 

In any event, I saw an opportunity as a go-between to potentially connect two parties that may mutually benefit. That’s always worth taking shrapnel of bitter, negative posts. If this works, TGF grows into something in a vision that I’ve always had for forums. 

And if not, it’s in the same spot it’s been for a while now. I tend to operate with optimism, so… here’s hoping for the best. 

Joey? As far as I remember he only went after stiffs so it’s a shocking development but to be fair I haven’t really been here for the past 2-3 years.

All jokes aside if something can be worked out great, if not this is the bottom of the floor anyways. 

Just now, HRWager said:

Joey? As far as I remember he only went after stiffs so it’s a shocking development but to be fair I haven’t really been here for the past 2-3 years.

All jokes aside if something can be worked out great, if not this is the bottom of the floor anyways. 

Yea. We used to be cool until I called him out on his thought processes/behaviors. 

Once he has a target, dude gets weird. 

Just now, HRWager said:

Mushavelli is a little beta cuck. 

Kid is a smarmy brokedickfuck half a retard who thinks he’s smart. 

One of the worst posters of all time. 

Just now, HRWager said:

Ok cool 

Knew he’d bring that up, which was settled years n years ago. I more than thanked him for loaning to my brother back then and apologized for how long he took to pay it. Initially he said take as long as needed and then would call me up bitching for it. 

But it got taken care of n thought we were cool after. Especially since it’d be like 3yrs+ after that until he became weird on me. 

So yeah. 

Just now, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Okay...

Let's get back to the part about cashing checks please.

Well, with what I’ve told George, these people seemed intrigued when I brought up my idea. Will see what they think after looking around. Lol

But it’s a legit entity that expressed interest. My only interest is in hoping to impress them.