What’s on the Super Bowl menu?

housepicks

8 minutes ago, redstripe said:

Any officer should know to carry his off duty gun when not on duty . Then he could have ended the 3 animals existence. 

lets just say they own that car. couldnt they just deliver sandwiches or something for $20/hr. and not risk doing 15 years or life if someone dies

oh wait they are socioblacks and like to hurt ppl. i forgot 

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, PatrickBateman said:

Before the National Anthem?

I guess the NFL wants more gang members to wear their gear.

I didn't lose intrest in the NFL, the NFL lost intrest in me with their embrace of thug culture.

I didn't lose intrest in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, they lost intrest in me when they started inducting rappers.

I happily fill the void with other interests. 

Fuck them.

Just now, Jimmy Hoffa said:

I didn't lose intrest in the NFL, the NFL lost intrest in me with their embrace of thug culture.

I didn't lose intrest in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, they lost intrest in me when they started inducting rappers.

I happily fill the void with other interests. 

Fuck them.

Headed that way for me too.

I hardly watch the National Felons League.

1 minute ago, mikeman said:

I'll be heading out to a super bowl party soon, just ordered white castles on the app - jalapeno cheeseburgers baby! :cigar

Also bringing an assortment of bud lights and Hamms, some chips and dip, and a can of mackerel for some hungry feral cats.

Should be a good game.

You blow your monthly food budget on the game?

3 hours ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Probably the only spot where I’ll be able to find your bagel version.  I have one 10 min away that I went to just to find the goat cheese and cherries version.  If I go again any time soon I’ll take your recommendation, but I’m no Joe Biden when it comes to frequenting ice cream shops.

image.jpegneed to try this one for sure 

On 2/12/2023 at 11:56 AM, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Just STFU already.

Nobody cares about your nutso politics and even less so on Superbowl Day.

On 2/12/2023 at 12:13 PM, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Want to take the rest of the day off?

Quite the day yesterday. We saw Double Standard Hoffa multi tasking. All the while he was posting his political views on Superbowl Morning he was still able to target, moderate and delete my posts about Roberto Clemente's book being banned in Florida. Calling it a political post? :laugh He went as far as banning me for making nutso political posts all the while he was posting his politics in a back and forth with a couple of far right wingers.

We all know that Double Standard Hoffa is passionate about his politics and political views but to go so far as to delete posts he doesn't agree with and to ban posters that don't have the same political views he has is extremely radical, out of line and and an abuse of his moderation powers.  But Double Standard Hoffa's Place is his place. If he chooses to demonstrate blatant hypocritical behavior and moderating so be it. It's fascism and par for the far right wing party.

"Where's Nancy?" Double Standard Hoffa.

49 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Quite the day yesterday. We saw Double Standard Hoffa multi tasking. All the while he was posting his political views on Superbowl Morning he was still able to target, moderate and delete my posts about Roberto Clemente's book being banned in Florida. Calling it a political post? :laugh He went as far as banning me for making nutso political posts all the while he was posting his politics in a back and forth with a couple of far right wingers.

We all know that Double Standard Hoffa is passionate about his politics and political views but to go so far as to delete posts he doesn't agree with and to ban posters that don't have the same political views he has is extremely radical, out of line and and an abuse of his moderation powers.  But Double Standard Hoffa's Place is his place. If he chooses to demonstrate blatant hypocritical behavior and moderating so be it. It's fascism and par for the far right wing party.

"Where's Nancy?" Double Standard Hoffa.

Jeni's ice cream has several local shops in the Chicago area where you can get fresh ice cream.  You should go and enjoy some when it's warmer out. 

11 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Jeni's ice cream has several local shops in the Chicago area where you can get fresh ice cream.  You should go and enjoy some when it's warmer out. 

My GF is a ice cream lover. We stop all the time to get a scoop of her favorite. She also loves a chocolate soda. Never heard of Jeni's until you mentioned it. Oberweis Dairy has excellent ice cream and milk products in my neck of the woods. I love their ice cream. Funny thing is the founder and owner of the company is a far right winger that has run for many political offices but always seems to lose. His view are very extreme. People actually boycott his great ice cream and milk because of his extreme views.

James D. Oberweis (born June 10, 1946) is an American businessman, investment manager, and politician from the state of Illinois. The owner of Oberweis Dairy in North Aurora near Chicago, he served as a member of the Illinois Senate, representing the 25th district from 2013 to 2021.

Oberweis has been a perennial candidate for higher office; he sought the Republican nomination for the United States Senate in 2002 and 2004, and the Republican nomination for Governor of Illinois in 2006. He was the Republican nominee for Illinois's 14th congressional district in a March 2008 special election and the November 2008 general election, losing on both occasions to Democrat Bill Foster. In 2012, Oberweis was first elected to the Illinois Senate in the 25th district. He again ran for the U.S. Senate in 2014, losing to Democratic incumbent Dick Durbin. In 2020, Oberweis ran for a third time in the 14th congressional district, this time losing to Democratic incumbent Lauren Underwood.

Political activity[edit]

Oberweis has sought elective office seven times, succeeding in the 2012 race for the 25th State Senate district seat. His record of unsuccessful election campaigns earned him the nickname of "the Milk Dud".[10]

Oberweis Ice Cream and Dairy | North Aurora, Illinois | Flickr