Lowest scoring ever in any level of BB game

Moldoveanu

5 hours ago, mikeman said:

Yes, before shot clocks there were teams that would hold onto the ball for almost an entire half without shooting.

HaHa..Dean Smith who I would have rather have had a nose full of nickels from him.....Four corners...

Longtime coach Dean Smith and his famous "Four Corners" offense changed how the game was played and ultimately forced the introduction of the shot clock.

34 minutes ago, Buster said:

HaHa..Dean Smith who I would have rather have had a nose full of nickels from him.....Four corners...

Longtime coach Dean Smith and his famous "Four Corners" offense changed how the game was played and ultimately forced the introduction of the shot clock.

Unstoppable with Phil Ford running it, and a genius strategy.  I agree that I would never want to watch it.  As much as she loved UNC and Dean my aunt hated watching them play that crap.

His 80s and 90s offenses were fun to watch.  At one point he could have had a lineup of Jamison, Carter, Stackhouse,  Sheed, and with Ed Cota tossing lobs to them.  That would have been so sick and unbeatable.

7 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Unstoppable with Phil Ford running it, and a genius strategy.  I agree that I would never want to watch it.  As much as she loved UNC and Dean my aunt hated watching them play that crap.

His 80s and 90s offenses were fun to watch.  At one point he could have had a lineup of Jamison, Carter, Stackhouse,  Sheed, and with Ed Cota tossing lobs to them.  That would have been so sick and unbeatable.

HaHa I was a teen with favorite team being NC State and used to skip school or early dismissal when ACC tournament came around...

18 minutes ago, Buster said:

HaHa I was a teen with favorite team being NC State and used to skip school or early dismissal when ACC tournament came around...

Funny enough my mom let me blow my perfect attendence in high school going back to elementary school to go to the ACC tournament when it was here in Atlanta.  NC State friend took me.  The ACC tournament is an awesome experience.  Usually it’s just a beautiful sea of Carolina Blue.

20 hours ago, Shavencoinpurse said:

Disgusts me that these high school coaches turn to these tricks to try and steal a win. Teach the boys to play and let them play basketball.

growing up i refereed soccer for some extra cash. bugged me to no end when coaches would do stuff like stick a kid (usually fat) at the other teams end and get the defence to kick it down to him so he could bully his way to the net and usually score. sure you going to win some games now when they are 7 years old, but when that kid is 11 and offsides are now part of the game hes learned absolutely nothing thats relevant. leave your ego aside and get these kids learning the game