16 years

KingKolzig

none of you are long term alcoholics. you dont understand. your buddies kill themselves in this state. dont even know how im alive. drc asked me how im still alive 6 years ago. yet you dont let me recover. i did nothing wrong but a little bit of attitude last night. so why did i do that. to get myself some space so im not shocked up at 6am every day when im not ready and dont have enough to do. and not ready cause im so banged up. so i guess im trying to buy a little time throwing the elbows after a rebound. but now its pure begging i guess

1 minute ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Got any model airplane glue?

really is amazing how much i have truly suffered. i come here and make quick jokes to steal a little buzz even when i can barely talk in real life. suffering is doing the hard work of going 6 months sober and its stolen from you. ect

ppl then seeing a drunk and pointing the finger. very twisted junk. but never has to smell nigers in prison so its not that bad