KingKolzig

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i was faster than j.lemire

always 100% beat him in the 200

but havhill invitational i jumped out in the final 2 meters ahead of him in the 100. then he started huffing and puffing and it tied me up and he caught me and won. and he yelled at the finish line cause he know he outsmarted me. story of my life it never ends 

almost comes time when you feel guilty for wasting ppls time. and raging on them 

i have to do enough in my little time left to make a best case. i have to kiss asss to sleep ect. some makes sense, some is fair. some is unneeded ect

doesnt matter i need to feel confident and it starts tomorrow. i just need to sleep 8 hours a night. thats the only need i have

1 minute ago, nothing but winners said:

Meet me at draftkings manchester530 am tomorrow morning.......coffee donuts sandwiches and a million bets to put in.....also heard free buffet starting at 10 am.......be there pal....

8 hours of sleep i can do anything. even it if wavers in schedule

and since the world is crazy fuk sh1t psy ops i have to carry the burden myself. but it will get clearer each week. beg for sleep 2023