In game thread

mike499

1 hour ago, PatrickBateman said:

The 

Has Hunter Biden turned in his tax returns yet?

Yes he did.

Did you hear that Trump and Pence were copying classified documents to jump drives. I wonder how much the Russians and Saudi's paid Trump for the jump drive full of classified documents. The payments from LIV probably part of the deal. And the 2.5 billion MBS gave Jared against the wishes of the Saudi Wealth Fund Board has to be part of a Quid Pro Quo.  Hopefully DOJ investigates these crimes and holds Benedict Donald, Jared and Ivanka accountable. But I won't hold my breath. 

Baudi Investment Fund Had Big Doubtsfore committing $2 billion to Mr. Kushner’s fledgling firm, officials at a fund led by the Saudi crown prince questioned taking such a big ris

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/04/10/us/jared-kushner-saudi-investment-fund.html

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, KingKolzig said:

or the overall most talented football roster in the last 10 years. not saying the guy sucks but he was outcoached plain and simple

I'd confidently say Philly's offense is not as talented as KC's offense.  Also Phily's defense didn't look that talented yesterday.  If not for their offense limiting KC's plays and possessions in 1st half KC wins by double digits. 

Phily showed they're great on 4th and less than 2. That's about it.

Most talented FB roster in last 10 years is a ridiculous reach.:laugh