No one on the Ohio River poisoning?

Deemer

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uh oh...

Other toxins like hydrogen chloride were emitted in large plumes of smoke during a controlled release and burn, prompting officials to issue mandatory evacuation orders in a one-mile radius of the crash site.

Another of the substances released was phosgene, a gas deployed as a chemical weapon across First World War battlefields.

Among the substances were ethylene glycol monobutyl ether, ethylhexyl acrylate and isobutylene also in the rail cars that were derailed.

18 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Uh oh...

Other toxins like hydrogen chloride were emitted in large plumes of smoke during a controlled release and burn, prompting officials to issue mandatory evacuation orders in a one-mile radius of the crash site.

Another of the substances released was phosgene, a gas deployed as a chemical weapon across First World War battlefields.

Among the substances were ethylene glycol monobutyl ether, ethylhexyl acrylate and isobutylene also in the rail cars that were derailed.

But wait ! The libtards would not lie if people could be harmed correct ? 

31 minutes ago, FairWarning said:
Mayor Pete on this yet?

Shouldn't we be more concerned about the damage done to the EPA during the 4 years of Trump and his fascist Republicons. He gutted the EPA. The rollback of over 100 environmental laws have led to poor air quality and polluted water ways. These rollbacks and deregulation of enviromental laws have led to increased loss of human life and wildlife. Hard to fix the damage caused by this reckless deregulation and rollbacks done by the 4 years of Trump.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2020/climate/trump-environment-rollbacks-list.html

3 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Shouldn't we be more concerned about the damage done to the EPA during the 4 years of Trump and his fascist Republicons. He gutted the EPA. The rollback of over 100 environmental laws have led to poor air quality and polluted water ways. These rollbacks and deregulation of enviromental laws have led to increased loss of human life and wildlife. Hard to fix the damage caused by this reckless deregulation and rollbacks done by the 4 years of Trump.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2020/climate/trump-environment-rollbacks-list.html

More whataboutism from the dumbest person on this site! 

How about holding your pos party accountable for what is happening NOW you dumber than dirt one footed brainwashed clown?

20 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

More whataboutism from the dumbest person on this site! 

How about holding your pos party accountable for what is happening NOW you dumber than dirt one footed brainwashed clown?

Dumb Joey lite up again.

Blame my own party for a train derailment in a red state with a Fascist Republicon Governor.  You couldn't make this shit up except its Dumb Joey defending Donald Trump and the Republicon party.

"I can't wait for the red wave and Bigrunner losses. I'll be partying". Dumb Joey 

Spoke with a family member that works for EPA. He told me it's worse than being reported. He told me that ecologically E. Palestine Ohio is tremendously fucked and EPA is currently focusing their efforts on downstream mitigation.

"Expect generational mutations for decades to anything coming into contact with the released chemicals Uncle Jimmy". 

This photo taken with a drone on Feb. 9 shows the continuing cleanup of portions of a Norfolk Southern freight train that derailed Friday night, Feb. 3, in East Palestine, Ohio.

42 minutes ago, sleepy said:

Democrats got their 1.7T infrastructure bill passed

Only 9% was spent on actual infrastructure, the rest went in cash payouts and bailouts to their base and blue states

Which far right wing source are you pulling this from. Redstripe claims the same thing but when I asked for his source and evidence I heard crickets.

Kinda like claiming Trump won the election with zero evidence. 

"Bigrunner it's both sides ". Dumb Joey 

11 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Spoke with a family member that works for EPA. He told me it's worse than being reported. He told me that ecologically E. Palestine Ohio is tremendously fucked and EPA is currently focusing their efforts on downstream mitigation.

"Expect generational mutations for decades to anything coming into contact with the released chemicals Uncle Jimmy". 

This photo taken with a drone on Feb. 9 shows the continuing cleanup of portions of a Norfolk Southern freight train that derailed Friday night, Feb. 3, in East Palestine, Ohio.

Time for Ohio to impeach the Republicon Governor and bring in a democrat.  Ohio has become a very radical red state.  Extreme gerrymandering and voter suppression. 

https://allvotingislocal.org/press-releases/governor-mike-dewines-authorization-of-anti-voting-rights-bill-will-negatively-impact-ohio-voters/

"Bigrunner,  I can't wait for a red wave and for you to lose, it will be party time".  Dumb Joey