No one on the Ohio River poisoning?

Deemer

8 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Time for Ohio to impeach the Republicon Governor and bring in a democrat.  Ohio has become a very radical red state.  Extreme gerrymandering and voter suppression. 

https://allvotingislocal.org/press-releases/governor-mike-dewines-authorization-of-anti-voting-rights-bill-will-negatively-impact-ohio-voters/

"Bigrunner,  I can't wait for a red wave and for you to lose, it will be party time".  Dumb Joey 

This is being handled by the FEDS, Ohio STATE officials aren't doing anything other than providing site security.

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

32 minutes ago, Deemer said:

Ohio a RED state.

jimmy am I fucked in Cleveland? 

I assume you are aware of this. Ohio is a state ruled by a fascist Governor and fascist legislator. Fascism simply meaning a government that has no oversight or disregards oversight. 

Twice in 2022 the Republicon controlled Ohio Supreme Court ruled the Republicon gerrymandered districts were constitutionally illegal. Twice.  That didn't matter because fascist Governor Mike Dewine disregarded the ruling and allowed the illegally gerrymandered districts to remain for the 2022 General elections.  

https://www.cleveland.com/news/2022/10/ohio-is-about-to-hold-elections-for-unconstitutional-congressional-and-legislative-districts-heres-how-it-happened.html

Just now, Bigrunner said:

I assume you are aware of this. Ohio is a state ruled by a fascist Governor and fascist legislator. Fascism simply meaning a government that has no oversight or disregards oversight. 

Twice in 2022 the Republicon controlled Ohio Supreme Court ruled the Republicon gerrymandered districts were constitutionally illegal. Twice.  That didn't matter because fascist Governor Mike Dewine disregarded the ruling and allowed the illegally gerrymandered districts to remain for the 2022 General elections.  

https://www.cleveland.com/news/2022/10/ohio-is-about-to-hold-elections-for-unconstitutional-congressional-and-legislative-districts-heres-how-it-happened.html

What does all that dreck have to do with a chemical spill??

15 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Not every area is corrupt like Cook County, hard to believe.

38 minutes ago, FairWarning said:

Not every area is corrupt like Cook County, hard to believe.

This far right winger seems to know a lot about Chicago.  But I'm sure he was in disbelief when he saw Detroit,  St Louis,  Memphis,  Kansas City,  Cleveland,  Newark, Cincinnati,  New Orleans,  Baltimore,  Las Vegas all had higher homicide rates than Chicago.  

FairWarning ain't shy when it comes to promoting Chicago as the worst and most dangerous city in America. 

10 hours ago, Bigrunner said:

This far right winger seems to know a lot about Chicago.  But I'm sure he was in disbelief when he saw Detroit,  St Louis,  Memphis,  Kansas City,  Cleveland,  Newark, Cincinnati,  New Orleans,  Baltimore,  Las Vegas all had higher homicide rates than Chicago.  

FairWarning ain't shy when it comes to promoting Chicago as the worst and most dangerous city in America. 

Bragging that you have less crime than these liberal shitholes is no real feat.