Netflix: The Full Swing

Gmcarroll33

Watch this if you haven’t yet.  I’m 3 episodes in and this is absolutely badass.  The same crew that made the Formula 1 documentary series is behind this one.  It profiles star players from the aspect of winning majors, LIV, fringe golfers just happy to be there, Sahith’s crushing WMPO loss last year.  Well done by Netflix.

17 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

Watched the first two episodes and I agree, really good and i honestly barely pay attention to golf anymore. 

It’s cool that the biggest names in golf are profiled along with the fringe ones.  A bunch of never was golfers wouldn’t be the same.  

I haven’t gotten to the Sahith one yet.  I have a feeling that one is gonna be awesome.  My buddy and I were busy winning 25k each on Scottie at that time last year while Sahith was in the crowd crying.  I imagine the inside stuff captured in this will show it even deeper and gut wrenching.

4 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Well you should turn this on afterwards. It’s well done, and I doubt I will have lead you astray in wasting an hour of your life.

I liked the F1 series but I enjoy F1 anyway.

Plenty of golf viewing here over the years. Even put down bets for my mom, she loved golf.

Once Tiger worship has passed I might watch again. 

"Here's Tiger tying his shoe on 14, currently down 24 strokes, what an inspiration to us all, he's overcome so may barriers..."

For the last 25 years.

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

I liked the F1 series but I enjoy F1 anyway.

Plenty of golf viewing here over the years. Even put down bets for my mom, she loved golf.

Once Tiger worship has passed I might watch again. 

"Here's Tiger tying his shoe on 14, currently down 24 strokes, what an inspiration to us all, he's overcome so may barriers..."

For the last 25 years.

I liked the anti tiger comments from the skanks about his tampon prank, they focused on where on gods green earth would he get a tampon, he lives with some slut, I'm sure she has a box of them somewhere.

1 minute ago, mikeman said:

I liked the anti tiger comments from the skanks about his tampon prank, they focused on where on gods green earth would he get a tampon, he lives with some slut, I'm sure she has a box of them somewhere.

If anyone but golf's golden child did that they would have left the tournament and been forced off the tour.

1 minute ago, rjt said:

Tiger only became likable once we learned he was banging every whore. Too bad all that pussy ruined his swing 

Shit that was his secret weapon.  Once he lost his confidence by being taken down by an unheard of Korean, and then went to sex rehab (lol) is when he became mortal.

Every golfer has a secret weapon.  Tiger’s was hoes, DJ‘s was blow.