Derek Carr to the Saints

Moldoveanu

10 minutes ago, mike499 said:

Good for him but Christ is he even a top twenty qb

While Jones has not played very well in his short career yet, I do not think he is that bad of a QB.... hard to improve much with the wrs he has had.   They draft toney and trade him? They need to get him a couple good wrs and then judge what they have in Jones.  Overpaid as of right now, but ARENT they all overpaid?

22 minutes ago, mike499 said:

Dude Mahomes,Allen,Burrow,Hurts,Lamar, and a few I’m sure I forgot. Maybe 15-20 range for Jones

Lamar lmao ? Guy can't pass worth shit , hurts too , these guys are basically running backs 

Allen can only pass 

Overall these guys can do 1 thing and not both

The overall team is good that's only reason why they got a good record 

28 minutes ago, Moldoveanu said:

Lamar lmao ? Guy can't pass worth shit , hurts too , these guys are basically running backs 

Allen can only pass 

Overall these guys can do 1 thing and not both

The overall team is good that's only reason why they got a good record 

SMOLDY

both hurts and Lamar have more passing yards then jones......so if they can’t pass for shit then where does that leave jones?  I do not think jones sucks, but he needs some decent help at WR.....but please don’t compare either Lamar or hurts to daniel jones because there is no comparison 

5 minutes ago, rjt said:

He’ll still get 250 million 

I'd be surprised if someone negotiates with him considering the #1's it'll cost them, plus the money. So if he plays for baltimore this year they can franchise him again next year. He may never get a huge contract since it'll be clear in 2 years he sucks.