Poker starting up soon

nothing but winners

11 minutes ago, Alldayeveryday said:

This F-A-G thought it was queer night last night in the Unger Room. When he sat down with his butt plug in and realized MEN were playing for real money and not dildos

he ran out faster than when his girl was getting plowed in the next room while he sat there and wheeeeeped like the little bitch he is  :laugh

Original and not funny. Yeah you guys were playing for big cash 🤣

Ex girlfriend. Get the story straight idiot.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 hours ago, KingKolzig said:

u would be in a bad spot playing with silver spoons like patricktownhomeL, joeybagoftrusts and nothingbutinheritance. cause $400 means nothing to them and they sure play like it 

yeah can't forget redtrustfundbaby and InheritanceAG.  this is probably how they all play.

28 minutes ago, nothing but winners said:

Save the stories boys and girls, post up and get some poker in..... would love to crack no husscle, Queenie and BATER allin same night.....when i am finished with them they can run into a corner and run a circle jerk and take turns being the pivot man!....:laughing-smiley-face:

i made my final deposit today. will be done in 2 weeks. need a break from the 24/7 modafinil, MEGA-PAWS. poking law ect

but when i cash out id like to play one night in a tourny setting. 8 players first 2 spots get paid

10 minutes ago, KingKolzig said:

i need some baseball for a month. a few weeks. had to

my brain needs a month to heal. been a week. 21 more days 

As I said save the stories pal.... do you want to post up and play some fuck8ng poker or not? Not surprised you like tourneys as they are for Non heterosexual humans .... we play cash, post up and get some pal

1 minute ago, nothing but winners said:

As I said save the stories pal.... do you want to post up and play some fuck8ng poker or not? Not surprised you like tourneys as they are for Non heterosexual humans .... we play cash, post up and get some pal

if i cash out. only 5x rollover so maybe soon. one night ill play

6 hours ago, Alldayeveryday said:

This F-A-G thought it was queer night last night in the Unger Room. When he sat down with his butt plug in and realized MEN were playing for real money and not dildos

he ran out faster than when his girl was getting plowed in the next room while he sat there and wheeeeeped like the little bitch he is  :laugh

he cries when hes jealous 

6 hours ago, Alldayeveryday said:

:laugh